Prologue

Hi, my name is Rin Teru. You may be wondering why I'm introducing myself to no one. Well, that's just how these stories work.

I'm leaving the school I go to right now so I can see finally buy my favorite otome game!! Yes, I'm an otaku, though no one knows I am. As I walked down the halls, all the students avoided me. Am I that ugly;;? Wow, I'm feeling depressed now.

I left the school as quickly as possible, and basically ran to the store. Guess what I found there! The LIMITED EDITION of Love Love Magic Romance, the otome game I was wanting!!! This is so exciting, I can't wait to play it when I get home~

This reminds me of a bunch of reincarnation novels I've read. The protagonist was going home with something related to anime, and they got run over by truck-san. Oh well, it definitely won't happen to me! That's too clich-

All of the sudden, I heard a loud honk of a horn as I was crossing the crosswalk. There was a truck blaring down the road, the driver seemingly asleep at the wheel. I saw a bright flash of light before I felt impact.

I couldn't really feel anything besides a burning sensation everywhere, but it wasn't too painful. My ears were ringing too loudly for me to hear the screams.

My vision blurred, and all I wanted to do was sleep. It was sad though, I never did play my game like I wanted to...

That was the last thought I had before everything got dark. 

I slowly opened my eyes, not expecting a blinding light to be all around me. I reflexively closed them and let out a shout, but all that came out was a sharp cry, like a baby would make. I noticed that it was really hot. Uncomfortably hot. I felt like I was slowly burning.

I couldn't hear anything after that besides a ringing noise that was painful to hear. It felt hard to breathe. Why is it so loud? Leave me alone...

When I woke up, I couldn't help but be shocked. All the events came back to me so suddenly that I got an immense headache, and cried out. Almost immediately, I felt warmth wrap around me, holding me in place, and rocking me. It wasn't the hot feeling I had earlier, it was comforting. After I calmed down, I tried to open my eyes, and when I did I saw a giant girl in what seemed to be a maids uniform holding me. What's happening???

Okay, don't freak out.

There's a giant holding you.

You're supposed to be dead..

And you're LIMITED EDITION otome game is ruined by getting run over!

Okay, officially freaking out.

Timeskip: Two months later.

A bit of time passed before I came to terms that I died. It seems I got reincarnated into a newborn baby.

This is so shocking! I didn't think that reincarnation was real! And guess what? It seems that I've been reincarnated as Sakura, the villainess from the otome game I've been talking about! How cliche is that?

I've read in reincarnation novels that the protagonist tries to avoid the heroine, or the capture targets, and that's exactly what I'm going to do! Surely, no one will notice me.. Well, I hope so.... Sakura in the game was actually very pretty, her eyes being two beautiful colors, though her looks were canceled out by her snobby attitude, and she can have a mean glare when she wants to.

I'll just try to avoid my death flags by NOT bullying the heroine, or falling in love with the capture targets! Fool proof plan, right? Right!

Of course, fate had other things planned for me.