Gone or?

Alaric POV

I am on my way to fort valley. To where Landon is. I had a note in my hands where their stood. Fort valley Find Landon. I don't know who left the note but I be there soon.

I came to fort valley.

I walked in and Landon was their.

Me: "Landon you're okay?"

Landon: "Dr saltzman I think so"

I look down and their was a hole in the ground.

Me: "what are you exactly doing here in Triads headcourter?"

Landon: "I don't know. I can't remember"

Me: "let's get you home"

We came to the school.
I walked towards my daughters room.
I walked in.

Lizzie: "did you find Landon?"

Me: "yes I did"

Josie: "where was he?"

Me: "triads headcounter"

Lizzie: "wait what! Why was he there?"

Me: "that's a good question. We can't remember"

I walked out.

Landon POV

something feels wrong but I don't know what.
I came back a few hours ago but I haven't seen Rafael.

I walked towards MG

Me: "have u seen Rafael?"

MG: "i don't know where he is"

Lizzie and Josie came towards me.

Lizzie: "I'm glad that you're back"

Me: "thanks"

Josie: "our dad wants to say something"

We walked to the hall.

Alaric: "I have call you here because I want to tell u something. I have fail you. I haven't been able to protect you from all that had happen at this school. I'm really sorry but I promise you that you're in safe hands. "

I walked by a room.
I haven't been here. I opened the door and walk in. Something about it was familiar but I didn't know what. Suddenly I saw a picture. I assume that it was a family. Why haven't I seen this before?
Something is terrible wrong and I can't put a finger on what.

Hope POV
This is darkness. I can feel the emptiness.
I sacrificed myself so that malivore would be destroyed. But I didn't kill Malivore and Landon's father.
Shit maybe it's because I'm not a full tribid yet. I haven't been dead so I could active my vampires side. Maybe that's why but I don't know.
Nick flint. Which is Landon's brother is also here.

There is always a loophole. Malivore was created by a witch, vampire and a werewolf. I am all of those things that's why I was the loophole to stop Malivore from rising. But there is always a loophole, I'm in darkness but there must be something to get me out of here. There is a loophole in everything.

———————————————————————————

This is my first chapter of this book and I'm so exited for this book.