3 walk

Y/n POV
I walked back to school and lemme tell how DANDY that was. It was just great, you know getting pushed around and being laughed at is the best way to start the day... GOTTA LOVE THAT. I went to my locker and I felt someone put their hands on my eyes. "Guess who!" I pretended to think hard "hmmmm i dont know. Is it... mike!" I whipped around and it was him. "Hey," he started, " have you seen will anywhere?" I shook my head. "I thought he was with you.." "no he's not." "Well he could be with Dustin or Lucas. And if he's not here well then he could just be sick."  Mike nodded. "Imma go ask Dustin you ask Lucas." I nodded and we went our separate ways. "Hey Lucas have you seen will around anywhere?" I looked annoyed but at the mention of will he got concerned. "Now that I think about it now no." I nodded then left him and made it to class just before the bell rang. I saw Dustin and decided to ask him about Will. I know Mike already asked but whatever. "Hey Dustin have you seen Will anywhere?" "Funny you ask, Mike asked the same thing. But sadly no. The last time I saw him was when we were all leaving Mike's last night." I understand and went to sit back down. I was getting pretty worried. Will is a friend and I am determined to help him!

Mike's POV
It was the end of the day and I saw Y/N walking out of the front door. "Hey Y/N! Wait up!" I yelled running to her. She turned around and her hair blew slightly in the wind. "Hey Mike. What's up?" "Nothing much mind if I walked you home?" "Not at all" we walked and talked and I loved it. "Hey Y/N what did Lucas say about Will?" "He said he hasn't seen him, I also asked Dustin and he said no. I just hope he's sick and not lost anywhere. Imagine if Will was stuck in another dimension! How crazy would that be!" She exclaimed. I laughed and noticed how her H/C (hair color) just fit her face along with her E/C (eye color) eyes. I blushed at the sight of her. We locked eyes for a few seconds, only a few bit I swear it was the best few seconds of my life. Man what is this girl doing to me? "This is it." She said. I looked at it and wondered what went on at home? The house was worn down and almost looked abandoned. "If you dont mind me asking um what happend to your home?" "Well in my old house I had a father he was really mean and he hurt me and my mum. We left and since my mum's job is not in this town she still is searching for a new one and it's hard. We can't really pay anything but it's fine. I sometimes feel like this is all my fault though..." I looked at her. "Hey none of this is your fault. Okay things happen and you may think it's your fault but it isn't." She looked sad and shocked but most of all she looked broken. I brought her into a hug and let her cry as she buried her face in the crook of my neck. It was a nice feeling. Soon Y/N calmed down. "I should probably get going." I let her go. I watched as her beautiful figure stepped into the house our eyes meeting one last time before she closed the door.