7 water

(Pic not mine) Y/N POV
After we found out that Wills death has been faked well then we were extra determined to find him. I met is mother joyce, and his brother Jonathan. I haven't met Nancy formally but I have seen her around Mike's house. The chief even came here, his name was as hopper. We were all surrounded around the by a table with el trying to contact him with the walki talki. She opened her eyes, her nose was bleeding and she looked like she was about to cry. "I-Im sorry.." she said. "For what?" Joyce asked. "I couldn't find them...." I came over and hugged her.. "We'll find him." I reassured. I looked at Mike with sorrow eyes and he looked at me with the same ones. We finally broke contact. "Isnt there another way that you can find him?" Joyce practically begged for an answer. El nodded. "In water." She said, "Does there needed specifically in the water? Temperature? Chlorine water? Salt?" I asked. "Thousands of bags of salt. And the temperature has to be exactly right.." "Well then let's get to it!!!" Lucas exclaimed. "We could do it at the school!" I say while getting into Hoppers car. Most if the ride we were silent. I felt someone's hand holding mine. I thought it was Mike but it was el. We looked at eachother and hugged one another. El really felt like a sister to me. Even though Mike kinda treats her like shes the only person he loves, I dont think of her any different. It's not her fault if Mike is protective of her. She has just had a hard life. That's why we're all protective of her. We finally got to the school and we quickly went in.  El told me she needed something to cover her eyes so I searched the gym closet for something that could cover them. I gave her a blindfold, and Dustin and Lucas came in with a mini pool big enough to fit el. I helped them out. There were a lot of fails. Lucas and Dustin being all like 'No it's this way!' It got so anoying. We finally got it right and slowly backed away to hope it doesn't fall. We got a hose and started to fill the pool up with water. Nancy was working on the temperature and we got it just right. Jonathan and Hopper came in with like a billion bags of salt. They cut it open and started pouring. As soon as they were done. I turned el around so I could but the blindfold on her. We hugged and I helped her into the water. She played in there for a few seconds. I felt a hand and this time it was Mike..

Mike's POV
I can't believe it we're so close to finding Will. I grabbed Y/Ns hand for reassurance. I looked at her and she looked at me. "Barb." El said. "Isnt Barb the other girl that's missing? Is she your friend or-" I cut Y/N off, "She is Nancy's best friend." She nodded and we waited for 20 more seconds and el started saying, "gone! Gone! GONE! GONE! GONE! GONE!" Nancy started to cry and Jonathan hugged her. Joyce calmed her down and she did.  "Castle Byers." El said. Joyce looked up and started listening closely to what el had to say. "Will...." "okay el tell Will that said I'm coming and to hold on for me!" Joyce said. El did just that, "Tell him that I love him very much!!!" Again el did as she requested. Soon Joyce and Hopper left and Nancy and Jonathan were just outside the gym. We were waiting for them to come back. El had her head on my shoulder, a pang of hurt it me in the heart. I could feel Y/Ns eyes on me and el once in a while. This isnt good. I like two girls and they both l like me.. I should probably check on Nancy and Jonathan. I walked out and no one was there.