6 a funeral

Y/N POV
Joyce refused to believe that Will was dead and to be honest she was right. Someone faked Wills death. It was still heartbreaking to go to his funeral. I put on my dress. And headed by myself. Mum was too tired and weak to go... she was sick. Very sick.

      This is your dress if you couldn't figure that out although you probably did and I'm just being really stupid

I went there and there were tons of people. This broke my heart. So many people crying and missing no one because whoever they are mourning is still alive, but they don't have that information so they are stuck with knowing that Will Byers is dead and no one will ever see him again. I walked slowly because I didnt know anyone there. I looked around for Mike, Dustin, and Lucas. I finally spotted them. "Mike!! Hey!" I yelled. The three of them made eye contact with me. Dustin and Lucas waved but Mike hugged me. "How awkward is it going to friends funeral but knowing they are alive?" "Pretty awkward!" I replied. It was soon time to say our goodbyes to Will. I was really in the moment trying to cry but then Dustin had to ruin it all... "Look! A girl is crying at Wills funeral. We are definitely telling him this!" I snickered and some people looked at me with disgust. I felt my cheeks gi red. "I hate you so much." I said to Dustin with clenched teeth. I then felt someone grab my hand. I looked over and it was Mike. I blushed and smiled at this. Soon we all went inside and we started to talk to mr.clark. Dustin was talking about how to get into the upside down. He didnt directly say anything about the upside down but gave some hints to us that, that's what meant. "Well," mr.clark started,  "imagine a flee and a acrobat," with this he drew a line with a person, "The acrobat can go on top but no where else." He then drew a little dot, "The flee can go on top, bottom, and beside it." "So we're the acrobat..." Mike said. I thought about this.... how are we suppose to get to Will if we aren't the flee? "Mr.Clark can you be an acrobat but then become a flee?"I asked. "Dont know. We never really theoretically known about that. But all we know is that once your and acrobat your an acrobat." I nodded.

Mike's POV
Y/N was really smart to ask that question but now it was time to go. "Hey uh Y/N want me to walk you home? I already asked my mum if I could so you dont have to worry about that..." "sure why not!" She took my hand and we walked down the sidewalk. "So Dustin basically embarrassed me in front of some of Wills family by saying 'oh wow a girl is crying at Wills funeral' I swear those people probably think I'm mental!" I ,laughed knowing our walk is coming to an end. We went to her front door. "Well bye Wheeler." I said nothing. Instead I kissed her cheek. She was frozen with her face a tomato. I quickly ran off feeling so embarrassed. But then I realized another thing. I also like el. If Y/N likes me I'll be happy but then el wont and that wont make me happy. I looked back at her worn down house. She looked out the window and blew me a kiss. I pretended to catch it and put it at my heart. I hope to god that el doesn't like me...