8 heartbroken

(Like da pic I drew 😏) Y/N POV
Mike came rushing back to us "Nancy and Jonathan are gone!!" He yelled. "Relax! They're probably just snogging! Let's go get some pudding. I know they have it here!"Dustin exclaimed. Me and Lucas followed him. We started trashing the whole cafeteria. There were bags of salt left over from el and the smell of grease filled the air. We looked in one refrigerator and there it was. The pudding. "JACKPOT!!!!" The three of us yelled. We booked it and grabbed at many puddings as we could and put them on the table. We did it fast but we dont know why. As we were getting the pudding I realized that me Lucas and Dustin never really hang out so this was like bonding time. We told eachother jokes and laughed as hard as we could. We finally got done with taking out the pudding. "Hey I'm gonna go give some pudding to Mike and el mkay? I'll be back." Okay!" Inwalked toward the table where Mike and el were and then I saw somthing i wish I didnt see. I saw Mike lean in and kiss el. It was so unexpected. I stood there....

    This song fit so yeah.

I rememberd the first time he walked with me. I really though we had a connection. He kissed my cheek. He held my hand! What am I to him? Am I just a rebound?? It was SUCH a big mistake to fall in love with Mike wheeler. I feel so heartbroken....

Mike's POV
I saw in the corner of my eye that Y/N was there. I turned around to see her in tears and her walking away. I went up to try to get her but I heard a car. "Nancy!" I said. I walked out one of the doors to see that it was NOT Nancy but instead dr.brenner. Oh no this can't be good. I quickly ran inside, "GUYS WE HAVE TO GO ITS DR.BRENNER!!" I yelled. We all started running and we all went into this hallway. We were stopped up by people. El usee her telichenises and made their eyes and nose bleed. They dropped dead on the floor. We then had men behind us and dr.brenner in front. "Your not getting el!!"Y/N screamed! "Yeah you'll have to kill us first!" I said!! Lucas then came in, "EAT CRAP!!!" Men then took a hold of us.

Y/N POV
I kicked one of the guys in the shin and tried to grab el but dr.brenner pushed my back making land on my head. Everything started getting1 dizzy but that didnt stop me. El was basically a sister to me. Even though she has Mike I'm glad she is happy. Dr.Brenner took hold of her.  LET HER GO!!!!!" I screamed making another attempt of kicking. He ignored me. "Papa?" El said, "yes it's me. We can go home, okay?" El looked at him. "Blood- blood.." el said. "Blood. BLOOD!" Mike said. There were cracks forming in the walls. Soon enough a demegorgan smashed through the wall, "GO GO GO!!!!" I yelled. I helped Dustin pick up el and we went into a classroom. We set her down. Mike held her hand and told her things I couldn't and didn't want to hear. If I heard it i would break down. Soon the demegorgan broke through the door. Me and Dustin got put the rocks and Lucas got out his sling shot. "KILL IT!!! COME ON LUCAS KILL IT!!!" Everyone was yelling but finally the demegorgan opened its mouth and Lucas shot it. It got slammed against the wall but soon we saw el. She had red eyes and a bloody nose. "El come back he-" Mike started. He was slammed against the wall. El looked at the demegorgan and turned around. She looked at me. "Goodbye Y/N..." I started crying. "Goodbye mike..." she turned around to the demegorgan. "No more..." she was using her powers very strongly. A loud cry rang out. We all covered our ears and closed our eyes. When we opened them the demegorgan was gone to dust. But so was el...

A month later
It was finally Christmas yahhhhhhhh!! Will was back and healthy. We all hugged him a little to harshly when we saw him but it was fine. We all went to Mike's to play dnd. I still dont know how to play so i just watch. I thought about the first time I came to Mike's. We played dnd. We had feelings for eachother... I'm afraid those days are over. Mike moved on and so should I. But for now I'm gonna just enjoy the moment....