4 eleven

Y/N POV
We found out that Will was missing.. it's really devastating. Our parents wont even let us help find him. They said it was "too dangerous" I mean seriously? Parents can be so weird. Even though we weren't allowed to go and help find him that didnt stop us. We all rode our bikes to Mike's and we all went to the woods. We parked our bikes on the side of the rode and got flashlights. We started going in the woods, screaming Wills name until our throats were too dry. We then heard shuffling of leaves and sticks. "Will is that you?" I whispered yelled. As we stepped a little closer Mike's fingers were fiddling mine and soon he was holding it. This made me lose my mind, I hop he can't tell I'm blushing. I looked ahead. There was a girl with a yellow long shirt that looked like a dress, her head was shaved. Man I wonder what she went through. "Shes probably lost." Dustin said. "Yeah no dip sherlock." Lucas snapped. I rolled my eyes, "Hey okay so I'm guessing your lost as Dustin said, do you wanna maybe come with us? You could ride with me on my bike." She looked confused but nodded anyways. We got on our bikes and the girl got on behind me and put her arms around my waist. It felt like centuries till we got home. We took her in and set up a blanket fort. She sat in it and looked at us. She is probably so confused. Mike looked at me and I just shrugged. "We should offer her clothes." I said. Mike nodded and got her sweat pants and a long sleeve shirt. I noticed something on her arm. It was a tattoo that said the number eleven. "Hey uh what's your name?" I said while grabbing her wrist to get a closer look. She pointed at the tattoo and then to her. "Eleven?" "We could call you el for short!" Mike said with clothes in his hands. El took them and started to undress. "WOAH NOT HERE!!!" Dustin exclaimed. "How about in here?"Mike said, "I'll leave the door cracked." He left the door cracked for el to change. I realized that she doesn't like to be in closed spaces. Clostrophopic? But that doesn't seem to be the case. "I can't believe she almost got undressed in front of us!! She was just like WOOSH!" Dustin motioned him almost taking off clothes. "That would've been a disaster!" I jokingly said. Me a d Dustin laughed. "Guys why are we worrying about this eleven girl!?! We should be looking for WILL!!" Lucas whisperd yelled. "Okay we can still look for Will tomorrow!! But right now we need to help el." I said.

Mike's POV
Wow Y/N is really cute when she is standing up for someone... and shes right we need to eleven. Then el came out of the bathroom wearing my clothes. I started blushing at the sight of el. She kinda looked cute in my clothes. I started getting blankets and set them up to make a fort. She got in and then Y/N said, "want any food?" El nodded and Y/N went to the kitchen. "My names Mike. This is Dustin, Lucas, and the girl getting you food is Y/N. We can be your new friends!" "What's a friend?" Its kinda like someone you hang out with!" Y/N then came down with eggos. Shes so cute when she has anything to do with eggos. It's like it's the only food she has ever seen! El took a bite after Y/N gave it to her. El was cute too. Oh  no... are you serious?! I like 2 girls now?? What?? But I dont think I really LIKE el maybe I just think shes cute. But right now I have my eyes out for Y/N. "We should probably get going." Y/N said. Dustin and Lucas agreed. And when they were walking out I heard Lucas sayingsomething, "you know Y/N your not as bad as I thought you were." "Heh thanks?? I guess.." she replied. A swarm of jelousy hit me. But then I look back at el and blushed. I smiled sweetly and hugged her goodnight. When I went to bed I thought about el. But then my thoughts went to Y/N and I really liked her but i think I'm starting to take a liking to el. But Y/N is more special. I'm stuck now. Y/N is so nice and unique and so beautiful but el is also unique and shes cute. Doesn't talk much but I like it. I dont know if I'll like el more then Y/N later on. Wait why do I care? Y/N doesn't even like me! We just met. But if she did I would hurt her and I could never forgive myself.....