5 will byers is dead...

Y/N POV
It's been at least 2 days since el has been here. Mike has been keeping her in his basement and feeding her eggos. How does his mum and dad not notice anything I mean come on! If my son was keeping a girl in the basement I'm pretty sure i would notice. El has telichinis (Idk how to spell it.) And we have these walki talkies that help us know he's alive. But today was different. Today el said she could bring us to him. Mike looked up, "Well then let's go! Take us to Will Byers!" I said. We rushed out the door and all got on our bikes. El got on with Mike and wrapped her arms around him. I got jealous because I forgot my bike at home but Mike didnt seem liked he cared. "You can get on with me!" Dustin said. I wrapped my arms around his waist and off we went. There was a hill so we had to walk our bikes all the way up there. As we finally reached the top there was a house I didnt recognize. "Hiding." El said. "Wait who's house is this?" I asked. "Its Wills. And also why would Will be at his own house when he's lost?!" Lucas said. "Hiding." El repeated. "I swear if we came up here for nothing." Dustin said. "Wait el when you flipped the gamebaord upside when we asked where Will was, you put a game peice there so does that mean he's here just upsi-" I was cut off by a bunch of sirens. There were ambulances and police cars. We looked at eachother with worried looks and got on the bikes to follow the vehicles. We rode down a bumpy hill and we finally stopped. We hid behind a red truck and when we looked into the lake we saw a body being dragged out. "Is that?" Mike started, "no it can't be. Will is alive. We just heard him and el just brought us to him so that can't be him-" "Mike look at it.... it is him Mike." Mike shook his head disbelief. His eyes turned from sadness to pure anger and rage toward el.

Mike's POV
I couldn't believe el right now. She made me think that Will was okay when really he was dead and alone. "Mike." El started, "Mike what?! Hm? What was this all for?!? You know you actually made me think that Will was alive and fine and okay!! But NO HES NOT BECAUSE OF YOU!!!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me through their tears. I stormed off on my bike and every one called out "Mike!! Come back!!" Then I heard Y/N tell out for me. I turned around and looked her in the eyes. They looked so desperate for me to stay. But I didnt want to. Instead I took Y/N by the hand. "Get on." She did so and wrapped her arms around my waist. She put her head on my shoulder and i smiled slightly to myself. We finally got to my house and we decided to just go into the basement and watch a movie. Just to get my mind off Will. We watched it and I felt Y/Ns hand and I took it holding it tight. "I dont know what I would do without you." I said. She smiled that beautiful smile of hers. "I dont know. Be home alone? I still can't believe that Will died..." I nodded and thought about what she said and realized that I couldn't believe it either. Will Byers is dead....