FRESH AND HOT (SPG)

Hello, this chapter contains sex scenes. As in consensual, loving, pleasurable sex between two adults. Explicit, with cursing, with words pertaining to usually unmentionable body parts.
If you do not like reading about any of these, you may skip this chapter.
Otherwise, read at your own risk and enjoy! 😉

_____________________________

Aria opens her eyes for the third time this morning, and she's alone in her bed. There are no arms and legs possessively wrapped around her body, but his scent and warmth surrounds her anyway. He is in her sheets, her blanket, her pillows... and she takes him in, inhaling deeply as she stretches her arms and kicks the blanket off her legs.

"Dad, why d'you look like me?"

She blinks, realising for the first time that she's not really alone in her room. Several meters away, Tristan squats on the floor as he fixes TJ's shirt, making sure everything is in place. Buttons, collar, the tiny towel sticking off his back, the handkerchief on the kid's shorts.

"Hmm, I look like you because... you're my baby? You're my son? Because we are family?"

Tristan's brows furrows, as he got busy checking everything. A tiny comb between his fingers, a bottle of baby cologne and powder on the nearby table. He has barely combed his hair that's sticking out in different directions and his light gray shirt is a bit crumpled but he doesn't seem to care.

Well, hello, my little darling TJ! Ang guwapo at hot ng tatay mo! Pakilala mo naman ako... charot!

She bit her tongue to suppress a giggle. Ang aga-aga humaharot na agad siya... wait, sino ba ang naunang mangharot this morning?

Why is it her third time to wake up in the first place?

She's not supposed to think about the answers while her kid is in the room but she couldn't help it.

Bakit kasi nandito din ang tatay at ganyan ang itsura?

Ang ganda ng umaga ko, grabe. Mas maganda pa sa 'kin!

Haba ng hair ko talaga!

What sane, decent woman wouldn't feel like such a goddess when she's got someone like Tristan?

Tristan who was reason number one why she woke up a few hours ago. She's on the left side of her bed, facing away from him as he holds her close. Or at least, iyon ang naalala niyang posisyon nila nang makatulog last night.

Last night, when she insisted that they take their showers separately, but once they're both on her bed, it was like merely looking at each other wasn't enough.

They needed to touch, to kiss, to feel each other again. Before she knows it, he was once again worshipping her body -- with his hands, with his lips and tongue.

And before he completely drove her crazy with his expert mouth and hands, he was on top of her, buried deep inside her. Moving fast and hard and deep as he rained kisses on her face and neck, or simply gazing at her, watching her watching him.

He called out her name in between moans and groans, told her how beautiful she is or how much he loves her with each thrust, each grind of his hips each flick of his left finger over her pleasure spot.

She didn't think it was possible for her body to feel so sore and relaxed at the same time, for her senses to feel so alive her skin electrified, her heart overflowing with love she didn't know still bloomed within her.

"I'll always love having you this close, Aria. God, I didn't think I'd ever feel like this, like my body belongs to only you... that you can do whatever the hell you with it. You are so damn beautiful and you feel so fucking good that I don't kn --"