FIRE

"Whoa, ang init! Do you think we'd need some special lenses or whatever for the cameras, direk? Alam mo na, to ward off the heat?"

"Yeah, baka biglang mag-apoy ang set at sumabog tayo. Grabe, it's been awhile since I saw Miss Aria and a guy have that much chemistry..."

"Kailan nga 'yung huli? That year bago siya nawala di ba?"

"How can we ever forget that one? Ang adik kaya natin sa Making of Shine noon, and lahat tayo Team Lance_Regina!"

I'm not supposed to listen nor to feel anything as I realize what the women of REV were talking about as we pack up our equipment to move to the next set. I wanted to move away but I want to hear more.

I knew people talked my chemistry with Aria when we did that teleserye almost three years ago. I just never really heard it from fans of the show, what they thought of it. I wasn't that interested to hear it , I was too focused on Aria.

"Direk, sayang, bagay ka din sanang leading man ulit ni Ate Aria."

I gasp softly. I don't know why my hands shook as I turn to look at Julz, one of the writers.

"Um, well, you guys offered me this job?"

"Hindi kaya! May option sa pitch namin na you can be in the cast also." Nat, the head writer, points out.

"At puede ring gawan ng adjustments ang script if ever you agreed." M the executive producer, adds.

I wince. "Um, first time ko mag-direct, eh. I wanted to focus." And I knew then it won't be easy working with Aria. I was scared worried, anxious.

"Galing kasi ng chemistry nyo. 'Yung na-witness natin sa kanila ni Derek? Wala 'yun sa inyo dati ni ate." Jess, also one of the producers, look at me as if she wasn't quite convinced of my reason.

"Well maybe it's about time we see Aria work with other actors." I gently say.

We're already walking to the next set and I want to walk faster. I feel like I'm being put on the spot for some reason, or maybe I'm just well... I don't know exactly.

But I want to see her, be with her again. Just the two of us. Where is she, anyway? I'm not sure if the next scene required a different attire but... Holy fuck.

Man speaking of the devil and she will appear. And what... whoa. My throat is suddenly dry. The centralised AC didn't stop the temperature from rising, at least, the one around me.

"Wow, sexy ni ate! Payat agad?"

"Flattering lang ang suot niya. Magaling magtago ng fats."

The ladies giggle, while my grip on the straps of my camera gear tighten. We just stepped into the next set -- something that looks like a professor's office. Big desk with tall bookshelves behind it. Aria Katindig leans on that fucking desk as Kiasten sprays something onto her face, and she -- Aria, my Aria is looking right at me.

Then her gaze drop to her left, right on the desk. Then back up at me with a smirk.
What on earth...

I was clueless for a moment before I finally understand. A table. Last night. Us.
I saunter closer without a word unsmiling, my eyes fixed on hers. I ket the camera guys take the heavy gear from my hands as I continue walking towards her.

"Hmmm," I placed my palm on the desk surface, then on the sides, feeling the hardwood.

"Ano'ng kahoy kaya 'to? Mukhang matibay." I lean against the table, too. Right beside her our arms almost touching.
She's so fucking hot. Literally and figuratively.
And God, her scent.

"Hindi ko alam, pero ang tigas nga, ano?" she smiles wickedly, then pulls herself up the table.

"Upo ka din, tingnan natin kung hindi masisira kung dalawa tayo dito."

I stare at her. What is she trying to do? I want to ask but Kiasten is still here and I don't trust the words that might come out. Damn it, her legs.

"Ano na, Tristan? Alam ko ako ang majubis dito, bakit ikaw ang nahihiya diyan?" then she grips my fucking bicep and squeezes. Grips it the way she does while we make love, and Im driving into her fast and deep.

"Ay, ang init mo, Tristan! Okay ka lang?"

I blink. "I'm... okay, Aria." I swallow.

She just raises a brow, then her gaze fleetingly drops to my crotch then back to my eyes. I think my temperature just hit 40 degrees.

And she's got this sexy,smug grin that I just want to grab her and kiss her and take her right here. Right now.

Chemistry my ass. What we have is fucking nuclear ☢️ .

"Ten, okay na ba 'to? Or aalisin ko pa ang butones?"

I gasp, then turn to Kiasten who's reading from a tablet.

She smiles. "Ate, you need to loosen two buttons. Dapat kita ang cleavage."

"Ah, okay." Aria nods, then slowly loosens the top two buttons of her dress shirt. Her tight white silk dress shirt that's tucked in a tight grey pencil skirt that has a slit on the left side.
And she's looking at me while she does that, a knowing smile on her lips.

"Uy,nagba-blush si Direk Tristan! Grabe ka, ate. Huwag mo masyadong i-seduce!" Kiasten teases, before she walks away.

I was left still watching Aria, still wanting to kiss her and silently telling myself that once I get the chance later, we're notbgoing to stop until we're out of breath.

"Actually, I don't need to he seduced," I softly say so only she can hear. "I want you all the time anyway." I lift a hand and gentl slides it over her back. She leans against it. I sigh.

"I miss you. Bakit ba may work tayo agad?" she pouts.

"Schedule." I simply said. "Hindi ko naman alam na..." I bite my lower lip. Then I glance down at the table before looking into her eyes again. "Last night."

She shakes her head, smiling. "Kung wala lang ibang tao dito, lagot ka sa 'kin, Tristan." she playfully kicks my leg with those red shoes, and just like that, all my fears and worries are gone.

On camera, script-aided chemistry? That's nothing compared to the firestorm that we have.

____________

Short quick update appetiser muna bago ang mains right 😉 hahaha.

Don't forget to vote and comment guys any suggestions I will pass it to the author 😊