🎶YOU and ME🎶

Change Location tayo from Florence to Salzburg 😅

________________
<TRISTAN>

Under different circumstances, I would say I am too old for this shit. No sane man over forty still feels like this -- like my damn heart is attempting to free itself from my goddamned chest. Like every pulse in my slowly ageing body has decided to form a band  without my consent, and came up with this steady yet maddening rhythm.

No sane man in my age group should still be feeling like an awkward teen when everything rages yet here I am, feeling it all and loving it. Hell yeah.

"Sandali nga ulit. Patingin," Aria squeezed my hand to stop me, right there in that deserted semi dark hallway. The same hand that she's been holding onto the second we both were finally able to catch our breaths after the kiss.

Oh, God that kiss. No, I am not complaining but man, she looks like she wants to kiss me again? Why is she biting her lower lip while she... stares at my lips?

Shit, bakit ako kinakabahan?

She is my wife. Of course she has all the right to kiss me!

"Alam nating pareho na guapo at masarap ka pero wine isn't exactly your color, hmm?" she says as her thumb swipes at the middle if my lower lip. My breath hitches, she is so close and she's looking at me with mischief from underneath her thick lashes. God....

"You're nervous?"  her hand slowly skides to my shiulder,  then to my chest. Right above my heart that continues and will forever beat for her.

"Excited," I finally managed to say, then swallows.

"Hindi, eh. Kabado ka, Tristan,," her brows furrows.

"Mas excited kesa kabado,," pag-amin ko. "Hindi ko nga alam kung bakit -- " I sigh. Fuck, I know why.

"Kinakabahan kang may nakakita sa atin? May makahalata na ang dami na nating.... ginawa?" tumaas ang isang kilay niya. Naghahamon ang tingin.

"Aria,, I'd love for the whole world to know what exactly we are to each other," I take a deep breath.

"Pero?" inalis niya ang kamay sa dibdib ko at hinuli uli ang kamay ko, na humawak sa kanya ng mahigpit. We continued to walk through the hallway, with me thinking how even if she's with me now, I still couldn't bear thw thought of 'losing'  her again, even just one bit.

Even just one hand.

"Pero kailangan nating pag-usapan ito, Aria.... Uh, n-not at home though,"

Napatingin siya uli sa akin.. "Dito sa hallway?"

"Somewhere na walang gaanong pressure o audience but not completely private for me to.... uh, get distracted,"

Natawa siya. " Am I distracting you, Tristan?"

I nod. "Always.,"

"Aaww, wawa naman ang baby kong always ready and alive!" she tries to swing our entwined hands towards my crotch and I gasp. And jump. Lumakas ang tawa niya. God, I love hearing her laugh like that.

"Aria!" saway ko,na ayoko sanang gawin pero palapit na kami sa set.

"Galit-galit muna?" she grins. Why is she taking immense pleasure on this?

"Hindi, ayoko ng galit-galit," I weakly protested. "Huwag lang munang masyadong close."

She shrugs."Alright, Direk," she says. But her eyes were intent as she watches me push the door open. I nod as she walks by me, she purses her lips as she walks straight to Kirsten, who eyed us curiously.