"Bring it on Tristan" SPG

Hello, this chapter AGAIN contains sex scenes. As in consensual, loving, pleasurable sex between two adults. Explicit, with cursing, with words pertaining to usually unmentionable body parts.
If you do not like reading about any of these, you may skip this chapter.
Otherwise, read at your own risk and enjoy! 😉

_____________________________

"You're going to meet more people from REV Studios later. It's an upstart production company. They began with cause oriented events, educational campaigns, then stage plays and concerts. They already produced two critically acclaimed films that did relatively well at the box office, and this project is their third venture." Tristan poured water on her glass then began tidying up the kitchen counter where they shared a huge breakfast.

Parang fiesta ang almusal na naubos nila at ngayon ay ang apple na lang ang kinakain niya. Binigyan siya nito ng update tungkol sa agenda nila sa araw na ito at sa mga susunod pa. Naaaliw siya sa excitement ni Tristan sa unang trabaho nito bilang director.
It's going to be strange working with him again, only this time he's on the sideline, watching and making sure everything goes well instead of doing scenes and dialogues with him.

"Did you know that everyone at REV loves you? They've been fans of yours since they were kids, they told me. Dream project daw nila ito para sa iyo kaya expect a highly motivated, fun bunch of girls later."

She just nods as she looks at him go about doing stuff in her kitchen as if he's been working there every morning for the past years. Si Tristan na ang naglinis ng counter, ang naghugas ng mga pinagkainan nila, ang nag-ayos ng natirang toasted bread at fruit slices sa mga containers. He talks while he works, almost always never taking his eyes off her. He'd pause sometimes, taking her in, sighing then smiling contentedly as if he's already found every secret in the universe.
Parang ang saya-saya nito, literal na blooming at nagniningning ang mga mata, at para siyang nalulunod dahil sa bawat tingin ni Tristan ay parang tahimik nitong sinasabi na siya ang dahilan ng lahat ng iyon, na masaya ito dahil sa kanya.

"You go ahead and get ready, Aria. Susunod na lang ako. I'll just check on things here," he gently pulls her by the hips and kisses her mouth, then lets go. "I'm now starting to believe this is all real." Hinampas niya ito a braso.

"Kagabi ka pa walang hinto tapos starting to believe it's real ka pa din?" naiiling na naglakad na siya papunta sa hagdan. Pigil ang ngiti niya, kinikilig na ewan. Shit, ang tanda ko na for this!

But how can she not feel this giddy when she knows that the man she left in her kitchen isn't shy to admit and show that he loves her? That he's crazy about her, can't get enough of her...
Kapag naiisip niya iyon, nale-leche ang focus niya. Bumabalik ang isip niya sa lahat ng ginawa nila simula kagabi sa conference room. Kung may CCTV siguro doon at sa kuwarto niya, baka may kumakalat na silang scandal ngayon.

Shet, dream com true!

Syempre, charot lang iyon.

Wala siyang ibalak i-share sa buong universe ang mga ginagawa nila ni Tristan pag konti o wala silang damit.

So, what to wear? Her eyes pass over shelves and open cabinets in her walk in closet, looking for that dress or ensemble that suits her mood today.

Something white? Blue? Olive green? Red? That shift dress with a slit, the 1950s inspired tea dress with butterfly print, that striped red and black one...

She bites her lower lip as she checks out each dress, imagining how 'accessible' each could be. Madali ba itong hubarin? Hindi ba mahihirapan si Tristan na alisin 'to?