💗

Keeyam :

He was busy in handling his office work. After driving his parents at airport when he was going to return home then he received call from office that some urgent work needed his attention. So he went to the office.

From last few hours he was doing his work nonstop. Finishing last file he get up on his chair for go to home. He saw the dark outside the glass wall. Seeing it was 4 in morning his eyes widened. He was always like that while doing office work he didn't care anything about world.

After half hour he parked his car in pouch and went towards main door of house.

He tried to open it but it was locked. So using his spare keys which was he always carry it with  his car keys. He enter in and saw that every light of the house on in which some didn't needed.

He was confused enter in lounge. But seeing the scene in his front he stood  froze on his place . He shocked to see Elyana half lying on the couch in uncomfortable position , her head rested on side of it and her eyes also closed But her face was mess like she cried before sleeping.

Coming out of his shock position he went towards couch before placing his laptop bag on near table. He bent down on his knee he looked at her face. It was the first he seeing her this colsely out of his bed without any intimacy. Looking at dry tears marks on her face he knew she was crying before sleep.

He put his hand on her face and caressing her chick with his fingers. His touch felt harsh against her soft skin.

His eyes were continually staring at her face for good minutes. He rested his arms under her head and thighs. The next moment she was in his strong arms. Her head was resting on his arm one side. He climbed towards his room.

Entering in room he place her gently on the bed and covered her with duvet. He went washroom. After fresh up he also joint in the bed.

In his life this was first time He was feelings a shame of him self how he forgot about his wife who was alone in house late hours of night. He knew he was doing wrong towards her but he didn't know how to handle their marriage. Thinking that his thought went to how this nikkah happened.

Firstly He was not wanted to get married but his father request he was always helpless.

His dad told him about Elyana. He didn't object in it because before their wedding he saw her two times in her house.

When he went to meet her father with his father. She served them snacks and tea with her lower eyes. She didn't saw him. While he saw her first time. He liked her behavior and her lower eyes.

Second time He went to give file which his father told him to deliver to her father. When he went in her house where she was paying with her niece. But seeing unknown man present at house door she left to call her father with little girl. After that she didn't appear in front of him while he talked to her father. Because of that he liked her character.

So he agree for nikkah. After month their nikkah took place and she came to his house.

On wedding night he took his rights on her but nothing else. But he was always behave like he was single before marriage. He didn't give importance to her and their marriage.

He also went to the his business trip for one month while living her behind in his nikkah. During that time he didn't tried contact her.Returning from there he was same ignore her like she didn't even exist in the world. Like marriage was just formality to him which he did for his family happiness. He was always busy in office but everything start to change on one day.

*********************
In past time :

That was day of Tanya's henna function. Every guests and relatives were enjoying their food in garden under the night sky.