💗

"We are Izyan' s parents.." Just hearing it in next second she stood up on her feets and her eyes widely open. She didn't believe her ears what she heard just second ago.

She was stunned on this new information. She felt like someone snatched floor underneath from her feets.

In mean time her mother entered in the room.

"Duaa! What happened why you face became so pale. Your are not having fever right?" She worriedly asked seeing her lost condition.

She just shook her head in replied. In all time guests looking at them.

When Sanaya came forward to her then she noticed the couple's present.

"Asalam o alaikum. Sorry I didn't notice you before." Saying that she took seat against them.

"Walekum asalam. No worry." Zoya said with smile.

"Duaa! Why are you standing? Go make some tea for them." She commanded her daughter who was busy in her own world.

She left to kitchen.

She was trying to arrange everything fast. But her mind was messed up now. She went to freeze take out milk but she took out water bottle. She looked at it. She realized it and took out right thing. She was making mistakes again and again. But correcting it.

She was happy that he is alright or she came to hear something from his side. But confused at the same time.

"Aapi! Why are taking to long? come fast na." Anaya entered in kitchen which gain her attention.

"Just one minute." She hurriedly filled cups of tea.

"Abbu came?" She asked and placed the plates of snacks in tray with it.

"Ya.. few minutes ago. He is now talking with them." She replied. Duaa just nodded.

"They are really Izyan Bhai's parents?" She asked curiously after moment.

"That is what they are saying." Duaa told her matter of fact.

"I thought he have no family. But why they came here and also without him?" She confusely asked.

This is also running in her mind. But she had no answer any of that.

"I don't know. Please take it and serve them." She passed the tray to her sister. Who made sore face but obeyed her.

Lots of thought running in her mind. Her mind jumble up. But suddenly she heard something which shook her to core.

"We really came to talk about something important." Aahil Javed stated.

"Yes! What is it?" Hamza sayed asked him.

"We are here to ask Duaa' s hand for Izyan in marriage." He said the reason of their visit.

Listening that her family shocked. They didn't thought it was reason of their coming.

In kitchen she held platform for not to lose her balance. Her heart started beating so fast. She was afraid if they knew then informed her family how she rejected their son.

"Actually Izyan like her and want to marry her. We also like Duaa for him." Zoya quietly added after moment.

On zoya's voice her legs gave out she tumbled down on the floor.

"I don't know what to answer you. I didn't expect it." Her father said thoughtfully.

"You can take your time. We will wait for your reply." Aahil told kindly. On which He nodded in return.