💗

She shut the door so loudly but he didn't flinch for one second.

He stood there silently like statue but his gaze fix on the door where she went in.

She made him speechless with her outburst. His mind process her every word.

He always love by everyone in his family and friends. Some day he will be despise by the someone that didn't came to his mine for second.

But here he despise by his wife.

He came to his sense after few minutes and left the room giving her some alone time.

He can't handle her right now when he was also not his right mind.

He went to the garden of house.He took long breath to calm his nerves.  But her all words disturbing him.

He restless started roaming in the garden.

Now he understood why she was behaving like that with him.

She was normally giving him punishment for his mistake while ignoring him like her parents.He agree that he was at fault that her parents don't talking with her.

"Since when you become ideat and start to make decisions without thinking?" He murmured himself.

What you were thinking when you went to go to her house?  On that He wanted to slap himself.

'They were wait for you to come and take her daughter with you.'  His mind mocked.

He clenched his hands in fists. Just remembering her final words.He can't handle sharpness in her words. 

How can she talk about marriage like that.

Before He aware of that she was taking this marriage lightly but now she conform it and also declared it she will not do anything so it work out.

But marriage is very important in his eyes. He is taking it seriously since he accepted the nikkah. He didn't even thought for second to broke it.

He want to make thing work out between them. But today he saw how much she loathe him.

She unknowingly squeezed his heart on her harsh words. His heart almost stopped when he heard her last statement. Before He didn't feel so much pain compared to now.

He know he made mistake but she can't judge him on that. He know that he have to change her opinion for him and saw him how much important this bond. They can't just break it because they didn't want to do it in first place.

He released long sigh and saw the night sky. This was very late in night He know that. He can't denie that he have to go the room before his parents saw him. He can't answer their questions right now. So he without making any noise reached to his room.

He closed the door silently behind him. Light was off but he clearly saw her who was sleeping peacefully on bed after snatching all his peace. He came near to her. When he lean down then He saw the tears stains on her face.

He can't help it but blamed himself for her crying. He was solid reason of her this condition. He extend his hand to caress her cheeks but stopped in mid way when her voice rang in his mind.

Don't touch me. Don't come near me. 

I despise you the most.

So please stay away from me as far as possible.

He stood straight and went to sofa which was waiting for him.
Today also he was going to spend sleepless night. He can't sleep when  his mind rewinding the incident which was happened some times ago.