💗

It was early in morning................

They were in bed. They were cuddling each other. His arm circles around her waist and other hand running in her hairs.

He was busy in gazing at her who she was fast asleep in his arms after their passionate night.

But he didn't close his eyes for second to sleep.

He can't help but felt like something really got changed between them after last night. But He can't point his finger on it.

Lots of thought running and messing with his mind.

From the start he knew that she love him but now he think about it he took to much granted her love. When last night she said I love you to him in middle of it. That was not very first time He heard it from her. But when she said it that time her voice was so intense and she was looking with so much longing in his eyes that he can't describe it in word. Hearing it his heart fillipped and started to beat very fast. He felt losts of emotions at one time. He doesn't know what happened to him after he was unstoppable. Like he forgot everything around them just they both are in world. She is only matter to him nothing any more that time.

When finally he moved back from her she was exhausted that in next second she fall asleep without uttering word but he didn't forgot the smile She gave him before sleeping.

He didn't thought one day they will share this much closness.

He can't help but thanks the god to send her to him as his wife.

She didn't left him after all troubles he created for them. He doesn't know what he would have done without her. She was sole reason he is sane if not her there with him all time then he would have lost all his senses long ago.

He didn't even forgot that night when he came to know the truth of haya's disappearance. That day he would have shattered but she didn't let him. She tried to console him and take care him without thinking anything and forgoting how their realtionship was and how rude he was with her.

She didn't even pushed him when he hugged her but in return she just tried to soothe his pain. He didn't forgot concern he saw for him in her eyes that night.

He didn't understand how much he was blind before to notice her love for him.

Now he was calling own self big ideat of world. That he took too much time to just move on from mere girl who was not even serious with him. She just made fool of him while playing with his feelings.

Just because of waiting for her he wasted ten years of life. Which he can't get back even he want to.

Three years and six months of their mairrage. Such long period he ignored her and made her suffer.

How he will going to repay that time to her?

No that was not in his hand.

He just cause of pain and distress to his father. Who gave love to him. Just because of him he didn't even get remarried after his mother died so he didn't have to accept any step mother.

He can't help but regretting all about his past actions.

Even if he want but he can't go back and change it.

Now forgoting everything he just want to lead happy future with her. So his father at least not take worry of him.

Removing all his thoughts from his mind He glanced down at her who was sleeping without any worry of this world.

His hearts beating so fast he afraid she will wake up with ìts sound. He was trying to calm down.

How can he when she was only in his shirt also layed beside him in his arms. Her arms wrapped around him in tight grip in fear of losing him. Her head was layed on his shoulder. Soft smile spread on her face even in sleep showing her happiness.