Fate Marriage

She seated on the small charpai (one type of small bed ). She doesn't believe that in next few minutes she will going to do her nikkah with stranger.

She doesn't know anything about him not even his name. But she can't have any options but to accept nikkah with him.

She didn't thought just one trip away from her home and that would be turn out like this. She just wanted to have little fun with her college friends but everything ruined in just one night.

On the taught of that night she dug her nails in her palms. She is very furious not on someone else but herself. She just want to calm down now. Because she doesn't want to do something in her anger. On which she might be regret later.

She rewind how happy she was just few days ago in her life. She is regretting to come for that trip.

********************

Few days ago :

She was sitting with her friends in college canteen. They were chatting and eating some snacks. When her one of friend asked her.

"Aroosa, you will coming to trip na?" Suraiya asked her.

"I don't know yaar... I didn't ask my dad about it till now." She replied looking at her.

"this trip will be very important for our next assignment." She said to her.

Aroosa in second year of architecture college.

"Ya I know that. But I don't think so dad will give me permission for the trip." She sadly told her.

"No, i already asked dad and he agreed. So Bade papa will say yes. because this trip just for two days." Zahiya informed her. She is one of her friend and also her cousin.

"Ya. This is benefit that We are in girls college so only girls will be going for trip. So dad can't say that about boys also coming and extra. Amana Madam also coming with us that why dad agree for trip." Zahiya twine Sahira told her.

"I hope my dad will be agree for it" Aroosa told them.

Some time later they went for their next class. After finishing her last lecture Aroosa came back home. She walked to straight her room before greeting her mother.

All the evening she thought what her friends told her. She know her father very well.

Aroosa one and only child to her parents. So He didn't let her go any trip during her school life.

He let her go out with her friends in day time but he can't grant her to spend her one night in her friend's house nor even her uncle's house. So she doesn't think he will agree for trip like that. But what her cousins told her she decided to ask otherwise.

In night On the dinning table she asked her dad. He told her no in clear words.

She knew the answered very well but she wanted try her luck. In which she failed it. She didn't tell anything after that.

In silent atmosphere they had their dinner and left for sleep to their room. She is nineteen years old. But she doesn't go once against her father's decision. She know that he is always take decision which is best for her.

So she decided to remove thought of trip out of her mind and focus on her exams which is near. While thinking that she fall in deep slumber.

Next day her friends came for group studies. She told them she will not coming to trip. But they requested her dad. Her cousins also told him about their going. With lot of request her dad finally agree for it. She was very happy about it and excited for trip.