Ch 32

Monday on the bus:

Haily comes and sits next to me. I have gym with her and were kinda friends. Actually more of that person that you just talk to.

"Didnt Logan sleepover your house yesterday?" she says.

I laugh remembering what we did. "Ya" I say twirling the strings of my book bag.

"Ooohhh." her mouth drops. "So, what happened?"

I laugh again. "You don't want to know"

"Oh, my god. What?"

"No no no! God no! Cheezitz! Im just saying that were such losers together."

She spits out a laugh and covers her mouth.

Chase comes over and hangs over the seat in front of us.

I lean back so were not so close.

"So what's going on with Logan?" he asks.

Then Ivan comes up to the seat next to Hailey. "You guys talking about her and Logan yet?"

"Ya you guys went home together yesterday again. Thats like the billionth time. What's going on?" Mae asks.

"Ya. What's up with her and Logan?" Costa asks pointing to me.

"Really?" I say. "Do you always have to talk about me and Logan?"

"Ya. Were curious people. We want to know the gossp." Ivan says.

"Ugh! You guys are all so annoying. "Why don't you just ask Logan for a change?" I suggest with the 'yeaaaaah. How bout you do that' face, nodding, eyebrows raised.

"Fine. Ill ask him tomorrow. And ill tell you his exact words." Ivan says.

"Ya." Chase says. "I will too." he clocks his tong at me and spins around and plops in the seat in front of us.

"Ya, that's right." Ivan says nodding and walking backwards to the front.

Mae and Costa have already say back down in the back.

I look at Hailey shaking my head annoyed.

She laughs.