Ch 47

When the park closes, me and Logan go back to the busses.

I make a little kid frowny face and swing my arms around him.

He puts his arms around me and laughs which makes my head bounce.

We let go.

We smile trying not to laugh but then we both let out a laugh.

The bus engines start and I say "B B Logan!" as I walk back to my bus already.

He waves walking backwards to his bus too and turns around, so I turn around and jump up the steps to the bus.

I have to sit next to Cole. Ugh! Sometimes I just hate life.

I pull out this little neon green kola stuffed animal keychain that Logan had won me.

When he saw it, he basically dragged me over by the arm and kind of screamed in my face how that just explains me. He then said "Im getting that for you. And then you'll have a memory of me forever at one of the times when we had fun."

I had then laughed and put my hand on his shoulder, leaning on my right leg. "I always have fun with you Logan." And we laughed.

It's a nice little memory.

I grab it and clip it to my jean hook part for the belt.

Cole shakes his head as I smile at it. "Really? A stuffed animal? Not even a big one? Cliché!" he says.

I look at him. "Ugh! Whatever!'' and then turn my head away from him but don't look at again.