Chapter 10

Snape decided to spend time with Maria and his unborn children. He sat and talked to her stomach and rubbed it. " Maria I have a question for you." Snape said. " What is it dear." Maria said. Snape got on one knee and said " I know it is not what you wanted but, with this war I don't know what will happen. So I want to spend this last week this time with you and the children but, not as my betrothed or my fiancee but, as my wife. Maria Persephone will you marry me." Snape said. Maria looked at him and smiled. " Yes I will." Maria said. He took the ring out of the book he has been saving and put it on her finger.

On Saturday Minerva came by the headmasters office to make sure that the binding went okay. As they took each others hands the sparks had started. " I, Severus Prince Snape, take you Maria Persephone Laveau, as my wife, soulmate, and one true love. From this moment forward, I bind my soul to yours. Today two becomes one never to part". Snape said The sparks started to get brighter. I Maria Persephone Laveau, take you Severus Prince Snape as my husband, soulmate, and only true love, From now on I bind my soul to yours. Today two become one never to part." Maria said the sparks came down and they leaned in and kissed.

The last night before the war Snape was sitting on the couch until he started to kiss her passionately. He picked her up and put her on his lap. They continued to kiss. She got off him and took him to the bedroom. There he sat her on bed and took off her clothes along with his. They laid side way. He rubbed her body up and down and took his long appendage and put it in her. He wanted to fuck her hard and fast but, didn't want to hurt the babies so he settled for slow and steady. He kissed her neck. Within minuets he couldn't hold anymore he came after some time. He held her for the rest of the night and kissed her neck. She rolled over and kissed him more. " I love you Maria." Snape said " I love you too Severus."

During the night a knock came to the door. Snape got up and got some pants on and answered the door. " What do you want." Snape said sharply. " Sir Harry Potter has been spotted in Hogsmead." One of the death eaters said.  " Gather all teachers and students and meet in the great hall. Maria was already up when the knock came. She was in her robe when he shut the door. " The time has come my dear. What I want you to do is stay her and relax." Snape said. " No I want to go to you." Maria said. " Please for our children stay here." Snape said. Maria shook her head. He kissed her as much as he can and left. Maria knew she wasn't going to sit there and wait. She knew all the shortcuts in the buildings. So she got dressed and got the supplies she needed.

She then headed down to the great Hall and looked on to what was going on. Harry is standing in front of him till Minerva and him started to fight. He flew out the window. During the battle Maria ran around the castle looking for her husband. She looked in rooms. Then the pains started she felt the contractions. Poppy was in the great hall. " Maria are you alright." Poppy asked " Have you seen Severus." Maria asked. Then Maria bent over in pain. " Maria are you in labor." Poppy asked " I think so but, I have to find Severus." Maria said as she started to run. She went and thought the one last place she didn't look was the boat house. Maria stopped cause of the pain. " Hang in there you guys please at least let me go see if daddy is alright." Maria said.

She ran to the boat house. He was there. " Severus" Maria said. " I thought I told you to stay put." Snape said. " I was worried I didn't" Maria said. Maria started to double in pain as she was talking. " Maria are you in labor." Snape asked " I think so dear." Maria said. They heard a loud crack Maria went and hid. She saw Harry, Hermione and Ron came in to the boat house. Maria put her finger to her mouth. She bit down. Hermione can tell she was in labor. She grabbed her hand. " She is labor Harry, Snape must be worried sick. Then they heard the words that they didn't " Nagini Kill" Once Maria looked up and once pop was gone they went in. Severus was lying on the floor. Maria was laying by her husband taking his hand. " Give him these ingredient in order. Antivenom, Healing potion, blood replenisher." Maria said. Right as she finish they were getting closer. Snape looked over at her. " Breath Maria Breath."  Snape gave harry what he needed and then left " Hermione you run into poppy along the way tell her Maria is getting closed to delivery and we will be there soon." Snape said. Snape helped Maria up and right then and there her water broke. He looked down horrified.

Snape and Maria found Poppy in the great Hall. " Poppy please hurry the babies are coming. Her water had broke and we almost didn't make it here." Snape said as he was holding her hands. Maria started to scream as a contraction came. " Breath Maria Breath sweetie." Snape said. Poppy was able to get a bed down and had Snape behind Maria. Poppy checked Maria. " Oh boy good thing you came cause this one is coming rather you like it or not." Poppy said. The baby was crowning. Snape sat behind Maria holding her close. " Push Maria." Poppy said. Molly heard and saw what was going on and had came to help. " One big push Maria" Poppy said. Maria pushed with all her might than a baby boy with black hair was out. " Maria whispered Sylas as he was being handed to Severus and Maria. Severus smiled and kissed her forehead. Maria was short lived as the other twin made it's way out. Molly took Sylas as Maria was about to push his brother out. Poppy yelling Maria to push with all her might. Than out came a baby boy with deep red hair like his mother. Maria looked up and said Gryffin. Poppy made sure everything was good. Severus sat next to Maria and held Sylas in his hand while Maria had Gryffin.

The next day after the war. Maria was in the infirmary. Molly took the twins to get cleaned up while Maria and Severus got a nap. Once they were done Molly looked over and asked what were the names they came up. " Sylas Prince and Gryffin Arthur." Maria said. " How on earth did you come up with names like that." Molly asked. " Well Sylas after the Slytherin house and Prince is Severus middle name and Gryffin for the Gryffindor house and Arthur for another man that was like a father to me." Maria said. Molly liked the names. Severus kissed his wife on the forehead and held her and the baby boys till it was time to go home.