Chapter 12

After a few weeks of their lustrous night. Maria felt sick. It was 6 in the morning she had to be up soon. Severus was already up. She got up and felt a bit light headed. She put her feet on the floor and that is when it hit her. She ran to the bathroom and threw up. Severus heard someone throwing up. He got up and notice that Maria was not in bed. He knocked on the door. " Maria can I come in." Snape said. " Yes" She said. Maria threw up some more. " Are you okay baby" Snape said. " I think I am sick." Maria said. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her down with him. " Have you thought that you might be pregnant again." Snape said. " How tho the twins were a miracle." Maria said. " Miracles can happen more than once baby." Snape said. " I guess it wouldn't hurt to visit Poppy." Maria said. " Yeah" Snape said.

Maria called George to let him know that she wasn't going to be in today and that she wasn't feeling well. Then Maria went with Severus after they dropped the boys. Once she got to the infirmary she told Poppy what was going on and Poppy ran some test. She came back in with the results. " Well I don't know how you and Severus did it but, your pregnant again." Poppy said. Maria was excited especially how she was going to tell Severus. She went back home and relaxed till he got home with the boys. " Well dear what did you find out." Snape said. She smiled. " No" Snape said. " Yes" Maria said shaking her head and smiling. " Were going to have a baby." Snape said. " Yes dear we are due in June." Maria said. He kissed her and kissed her belly. He sat her down on the couch. So what are we hoping for." Snape said. " Little girl." Maria said.

Monthes had passed they found out that they were having a little girl like Maria was hoping. Snape didn't care just as long as his child was healthy. Molly didn't mind helping out at all. During her last month in pregnancy Severus had her stay with Molly during the day cause he didn't want her home alone. Molly visited with her and made sure she ate. One night Maria was getting ready for bed. She felt a strange pain in her stomach. " Are you okay baby." Snape said. " Yeah just a kick." Maria said. They laid down and went to bed. After some time Maria woke up in pain. She stood up and went to the bathroom bending over the sink. She whimpered a bit. Severus woke up and noticed his wife wasn't in bed. He looked over and saw his wife bent over the sink. " Baby are you okay." Snape asked. " No she is on her way." Maria said. Snape got out of bed and ran over to her. " Did you water broke." Snape asked. " No" Maria said. " Okay let me get get the boys up and dressed and I will have Molly come and get them." Snape said.

Snape sent an owl to Molly telling her that it was time. He got the boys up and got them dressed. Molly came and got the boys and Snape and Maria went to St. Mungo's. Snape was an amazing couch he made sure that his wife was comfortable and he held her during the labor pains. He kept her calm. Maria was pushing as hard as she could Snape was holding her hands and coaching threw the contraction. Then the next thing they knew there baby girl was here in the world. He smiled as she was put on her chest and rubbed clean. He went with her to make sure that he was taken care of. She was wrapped in a blanket and handed to Maria. " We have to think of a name for the little one." Snape said  " How about Eileen Margot." Maria said. " I love that baby." Snape said.  He lent over and kissed her lips.

Sometime later Snape was holding his little girl. She had her mother's hair and eyes but, look like her father. He kissed her cheek. Molly came bringing the boys with, Snape holding their new baby sister the boys looked on to their new sibling.

Many years later Maria had started to stay home with the kids. Snape retired from Hogwarts. It was time for the twins to go to Hogwarts. Their father and mother was proud but, both wonder who was going where. They convesated in the train station. " What do you think Sylas in Slytherin and Gryffin in Gryffindor." Maria said. " Only time would tell dear." Snape said as he kissed her forehead.

They grew old together of course. Their kids grew up to be what they wanted and always found support in their children.