{3}

"I don't want to marry some prince," Tae scoffed to Yoongi who was cleaning his scales

"Maybe it will be fun." Yoongi giggled as he finally got done and looked up, dark cat eyes looking into the depths of the ocean through Tae's eyes.

"I don't wanna marry someone I just met." Tae huffed, defending himself. "Please make me look ugly Yoon." Yoongi swam away to get a face mask.

"That's imposible Tae." Yoongi smiled as he swam infront of Tae again and started applying the face mask. "Clears pores and makes your skin glow."

"Take it off! I want my skin to look dead." Tae yelled trying to flail around.

"Shut up!" Yoongi giggled as he kept applying the mask. Suddenly Irene swam into the room.

"Tae?" Irene questioned. "I heard about the news, Lisa and Sana are excited about it."

"Yup, pretty darn excited too." Tae rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"I knew you would be like this," Irene whispered.

"Wouldn't you be like this too?" Tae asked a bit Too bitterly.

"No, Tae." She said sternly. "This is our duty in the Royal Family. No matter what, the people of Atlántica come first and right now what's best for our kingdom is stronger ties with the humans."

"I get that, I-I just," Tae tried to defend himself but nothing seemed to come out of his mouth.

"I know you don't wanna do this, but think of it this way, you have can still come back to the sea whenever you want." Irene smiled as she caressed Tae's arm.

"Whatever," Tae sighed. "I just hope the prince is nice enough to think I'm worthy of his presence."

"Don't say that," Yoongi whispered softly while taking off Tae's face mask. "You're pretty."

Tae chuckled, "thanks Yoon." His tiny fingers ran through Tae's red hair before he backed away, flipping his thumbs up. "You excited to go to the castle?"

"Yeah! Is there anyone my age there?" Yoongi ask while lacing his fingers together.

"I think prince Hoseok is around your age," Irene hummed as she swam to Yoongi and fluffled up his black, charcoal, hair.

"Really?! Are my sisters ready to leave yet?" Yoongi asked, kitten eyes widened in delirium.

"Calm down," Irene chuckled as she patted his head, " we will be leaving in two hours."

Tae sighed, fingers intertwined with each other as he focused on anything but the mirror in front of him.

~~~~~~~