ten

•smut warning•
•disclaimer: some of this smut was written by an anonymous writer. i don't write smut myself. every other writing on this account is 100% mine•

brendon was back asleep, thankfully a substitute teacher was hired and teaching cali and her classmates.

i was on the couch, wearing my short baby pink adidas shorts, and a grey t shirt. it fit me tightly, and the shorts were pretty small. i didn't think it mattered, considering brendon was asleep and all i was doing was reading.

i looked down at the book resting on my tan legs when i heard footsteps, revealing brendon.

"thank you for letting me sleep" he said, sitting down next to me. he looked at me quickly before averting his eyes.

"i should be the one thanking you" i said.

"it was no big deal, i'm glad that some creep didn't follow you home." he said.

"thanks" i laughed. "how late were you up? like 12? i'm so sorry" i added

"try 7 am until the sun rose" he said, laughing half heartedly.

i didn't know what to say, so i just hugged him. i hugged him tightly before pulling away. "thank you so much" i said, completely dumbfounded that he did this for me.

he just looked at me, his arms still around my waist. he looked as if he was contemplating something, something that he knew was a risk.

before i could ask him what, he moved closer to me and before i knew it his soft lips were against mine.

he pulled away quickly, but i went right back in, kissing him again.

we kept going, and before i knew it we were in a full on make out session.

"lilly." brendon said, gently pulling away.

"....yeah?" i asked awkwardly.

"are you sure this is okay? i don't want to ever make you uncomfortable or make you do anything you don't want to" he said.

"this is perfect, i promise" i said. my words were all he needed before he kissed me deeply, his hands now resting on my ass.

"if you want me to stop at any time, tell me" he said between kisses.

"wait" i said, getting up.

i grabbed my cell phone, having eve on speedial.

"eve?" i asked her.

"what's shakin' bacon?" she asked me.

"can you pick cali up from school and have her stay at your place for a little bit? i'll pick her up." i asked her, crossing my fingers.

she said yes.

quickly saying my goodbyes i turned my phone off, jumping onto brendon's lap.

he stood up, carrying me to my bedroom and placing me down on my bed.

he looked down at me, a blush appearing on his cheeks as he placed a hand on my hip, beginning to leave a mark on my neck. you could tell he was nervous.

i lifted his shirt off, my hands running all over his torso.

at this point i was laying down in front of him, and he just looked down at me again.

"lilly this is the last time i'm gonna say this...you're sure this is what you want?" he asked

i nodded, and that's when his whole demeanor changed. he kissed me like he hadn't before, this time instead of being soft and sweet, it was hard and passionate.