fourteen

everyone had left, and now it was only eve, brendon, cali, and i at the house.

eve and i were in the kitchen, eating cold pizza as we watched cali and brendon.

she was on his lap, putting all kinds of kid makeup (a present from eve) all over her dads face, placing a tiara on his head.

"i love it!" he said excitedly when she showed him his reflection.

they were both beaming.

"what does that mean for you guys?" eve asked.

"what do you mean? we're moving to his place soon" i said casually.

"i know you like him" eve said, finishing her pizza and grabbing her car keys off the kitchen counter.

"no i don't" i said, rolling my eyes. "i know you like dallon, HA!" i smirked.

"yeah no shit sherlock, but at least me and him are official. we don't even have a child and we're official, madam." eve wiggled her eyebrows. i knew she was kidding, but it was the truth.

"bye cal" eve said, hugging her god child.

and like that, eve was out the door.

"y-you want me to put her to bed?" brendon asked nervously. he still didn't understand the whole dad thing.

"sure" i smiled, going to clean up.

after about 10 minutes brendon was back, without a word helping me finish cleaning up.

we looked outside, the huge princess castle bouncy house that took up most of my yard staring at us.

"are you thinking what i'm thinking?" he asked me, and without a word i sprinted out the door, throwing myself into the bouncey house. it was about 9, the sky pitch black.

"watch this" brendon said like a kid, doing a backflip.

"watch this" i replied, doing a full on backhandspring into a back tuck, landing perfectly.

"how do you do that?" he asked, throwing his hand up and expecting me to spot him. laughing, i put my hands on his back.

"jump!" he did as i said, resulting in us falling on top of eachother in a fit of laughter. "i almost forgot you were a dancer" he laughed.

"i haven't danced in a while" i laughed, shrugging.

without a word, brendon took out his phone and started to play a song on his phone. soon, Kissing In Cars by Pierce The Veil began to sound throughout the bouncy house.

"may i have this dance, princess?" he asked, unable to stop laughing as i stood up, grabbing two forgotten tiaras and placing them on our heads.

i put my arms around his neck, his around my waist as we began to dance. he had no idea what he was doing, laughing and stumbling over his own two feet.

"maybe you should stick with the music, and i'll be the dancer" i joked, brushing the hair out of his face.

he smiled, and leaned in. he kissed me lightly on the lips, soft and sweet. i kissed him back.

"what are we?" he asked me.

"parents, urie" i said, making him laugh.

"you should come on a date with me" he wiggled his eyebrows.

"mr. urie? asking me out on a date?" i said, pretending to be shocked.

"yes, a lovely date with mr urie. what could possibly go wrong?" he asked, making me giggle.

"yes, a date sounds great."