Chapter 3

Life has its own way of bringing trouble. But what if it's you, who have actually jumped into it? And now when you are trying to get out of it will you be successful or will your efforts go in vain?

Safa walked in the biggest office she has ever seen in her life.  She looked around and she couldn't see anyone except the receptionist who was also busy in her own work. On noticing her, she smiled at Safa.

"How may I help you ma'am?" She asked Safa in a polite way making her sigh in relief.

"I'm here to meet Mr Saif khan." She said while She could feel her legs shivering due to fear.

"Do you have an appointment?" The receptionist questioned her while she looked at her for a few seconds.

"uhmm... No?" She said more like questioned her.

"I'm sorry ma'am you cannot meet him without any appointment." The girl said and resumed her work.

"He knows me." Safa said the first thing that came in her mind. The girl looked at her for a few seconds before calling someone on the call.

"Sir, a lady is here for you. She says that you know her." She spoke and that was the moment Safa came to know who the person on the other line was.

"What's her name?" Saif asked looking at the girl from the camera.

"Ma'am your name?" She asked her while she hesitated for a second before speaking,

"Safa Shah."

He heard her small voice and a smirk appeared on his face.

"Yeah she says her name is Safa shah" The girl said while Saif smiled evilly.

"Let her inside and do not disturb me." He said and ended the call waiting for her arrival.

"Okay sir." She spoke before he ended the call.

The lady smiled at Safa who was looking terrified.

"Ma'am sir called you. 20th floor." She said while Safa could feel her eyes popping out.

"Ok-Okay." She shuttered and made her way towards his floor.

She took the elevator and Saif and Safa both felt that time had slowed down.

Where Safa was scared of face the richest business man on the other hand Saif was smiling to himself on his own imagination.

The click of the elevator brought both of them out of their trace.

Mustering courage, Safa knocked on his cabin's door.

"Come in." Saif spoke in his husky voice while Safa felt shiver run down her back.

She opened the door to see the same man from yesterday's event sitting on the giant chair with his one leg crossed on the other while his hand on his chin.