Chapter 34

"But this isn't the route to my house." Safa said turning to Saif while he did not answer and focused on driving.

"Car, I'm talking to you." She said hitting the window and Saif turned to her in amusement.

"I guess you actually had a brain damage." He said smirking at her and she rolled her eyes at her.

"Oh excuse me when people aren't giving me attention I have to find some object to talk, right?" She said huffing while crossing her arms while he looked at her trying to understand what she just said.

"What?" He asked confused and she thought for a while and shook her head.

"I'm not repeating what I said." She said trying to be firm on her words but she herself didn't knew what she had just said.

"We have reached." He said and Safa looked ahead to see them entering his house.

"Why are we here and not at my place?" She asked and he parked his car.

"Well we are at our place." He said getting down while walking towards her side.

"But may I know why?" She asked walking while he caught hold of her hand, intertwining their fingers.

"Because I want you with me." He said and she glared at him.

"Assalamualaikum." Her family greeted them and she looked shocked.

"You'll here?" She asked and turned to Saif.

"Bad manners Safa. You should first greet them." He said making her roll her eyes.

"Walaikumassalam." They both said together and sat down on the couch.

"But what are everyone doing here?" She asked looking at Rida and Farheen who were discussing something while writing.

"Well your husband couldn't stay without you so he brought us here." Her mom said and she turned to her husband to see him rubbing his neck.

"And what are you both doing there?" Safa asked looking at Farheen and Rida.

"We are planning for your wedding. It's barely a week away." Rida said and Farheen nodded her head.

"You'll don't have to worry. Everything is sorted." Saif said smiling at them and Rida and Farheen looked at each other and then at Saif.

"Are you sure?" Farheen asked and he nodded his head.

"Okay let's see." Rida said and they both got up and walked to Saif.

"The venue?" Farheen asked looking at the paper.

"Done." Saif said giving a thumbs up to her making her smile.

"The décor?" Rida asked looking at the paper, cancelling venue from the list.

"Done." He said and they both exchanged a glance with each other before cancelling it too.

"The food?" Farheen asked smiling at her jeej and he nodded his head before replying,

"Done."

"The invitations?" Her mom asked and he turned to her with a grin.

"Done." He said making everyone to look at him in surprise.

"Your sherwani?" Her father asked smirking at his son in law and he nodded his head.

"Done."

"Safa's Dress?" Rida smirking knowing well, that it might have slipped his mind.

"She has to check the dress." Saif said looking at Safa and she nodded her head, making everyone in the room to look at him in shock.