Chapter 9

What the hell is SHE doing here?

I saw that wicked smile she did and said "Hey Grace, long time no see huh?" She walked towards me and gave me a hug. I shuddered. I had no other choice but to hug back since I had to put on a show for my dad.

"Mr. Canterlot, can I please sleepover with Grace tonight?" she asked pleadingly to my dad.

I know he'll say no. Sure he said yes last time but there's no way he would ever let someone stay over...

"Of course you can! Right Grace?"

I stand corrected.

"Sure whatever" I quietly mumbled.

"Great! Thanks again Mr. Canterlot!" Miranda said.

"Please, call me Jesse," my father told her

"Well thanks Jesse! I already have my stuff in my backpack so me and Grace are heading to her room to play!" she said with excitement.

"Ok, you girls have fun!" my dad said.

She took my hand and dragged me along with her upstairs to my bedroom. She then locked my door.

"So...did you tell anyone about our little......slumber party?" she said in a seductive tone.

"N-No..." I stammered.

She pushed me on bed and started kissing down my jawline. Tears threatened to fall but I held them back the best I could.

"Good girl," she whispered.

She got off me and started looking through her backpack. She then pulled something out.

I gasped.

It was a vibrator.

"This is a toy we'll play with later Grace, so don't you dare piss me off or I'll set this at HIGH and make sure you won't walk tomorrow."

I gulped but nodded.

Even when playing dolls, I felt uncomfortable. Mainly because she would take the dolls but would play with them sexually. Like she actually took the dolls, and would pretend they're either fucking, getting drunk, etc.

I was forced to stay silent, afraid to piss her off.

~Time Skip~

It's now 2:34 in the morning, & so far all "we've" done was watch 'Pitch Perfect' and 'Pitch Perfect 2'.

Is this girl even human?!

I was about to fall asleep when I suddenly felt a vibration on my clit. I looked down to see Miranda with the vibrator on my clit.

"Are you being naughty and trying to fall asleep before we have our fun?" Miranda whispered as I felt her hands travel to my waist.

I struggled to get out of her grip.

But she suddenly let me go and took something out of her pocket. There was about 3 or 4 of her father's ties.

How the fuck does she get her hands on these sexual toys?!?!

"Don't worry love, I have my ways." She said as if reading my mind.

She then firmly grabbed me by the wrist. I tried get away from her but she only grabbed me tighter, causing me to whimper.

"You know, you aren't the only one getting this special treatment. A few other girls on this team are as well. But don't worry hun. You'll see how much fun it is to be my little slut."

I gasped at this news.

Are the other girls actually getting treated this way as well? And actually enjoy it?

I soon felt the vibrator go to HIGH, causing my mind to suddenly get to the situation at hand. I tried kicking, but she pinned my feet down as well and tied both my hands and feet. I was about to scream when she took out a white cloth and placed it on me. I began to feel dizzy and slowly lost conscious.

~Time Skip~

Uh......head......hurts......Miranda......MIRANDA!!!

I jolted up to find a sleeping Miranda next to me. I was still tied and had the gag in my mouth. But thank God it was lose. I struggled to get it off but within five minutes, I managed to.

With my mouth, I undid my restraints from both my hands and feet, thankfully not waking up Miranda.

I tried to stand but immediately fell down. I tried again only to fail once more. I sighed and looked at the clock on the wall.

It was 4:09 A.M.

I walked towards the bathroom (more liked crawled there) and shut the door. As soon as I did, I cried.

I just sat there, crying and saying,

"What did I do to deserve this?!"

Over and over and over again.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Mom wants you to stop acting like a big dodo bird and for you to come downstairs." I heard my brother say.

I sighed and stood up the best I could.

I walked out of the bathroom, hoping Miranda wouldn't dare hurt me again later on. 

Could I have been more wrong.