Conclusion

In the end, she had to tell them both everything.

Every. Single. Detail.

Soon she got a early dismissal and she told me that her parents were very upset with her. Even her stepmom told her that she was glad it happened to her.

You read right!

Her 'so called stepmom' actually told her right in front of her dad,

"You know what? I'm actually happy that this happened to you!"

She cried so hard and so much about it.

She told me to give each of the characters in this book a different identity but they all agreed they let me reveal their actual names.

🌟💫✨ ~Real Names~ ✨💫🌟

Ella's Actual Name: Erin

Janae's Actual Name: Mia (Now it's actually Milo since he's transgender)

Nadia's Actual Name: Nidia

Anna's Actual Name: Annabell

Zoe's Actual Name: Zandra

Cole's Actual Name: Colton

Zac's Actual Name: Zacchaeus

Jame's Actual Name: It was James apparently but we don't actually remember his last name.

Grace's Actual Name: Me

Yes, I was Grace in this story. I even cried when writing some of these parts. I just hate being reminded of all this damn torture.

It hurts.

I considered her family. Imagine your own mother saying things like 'I'm glad you got raped'. This isn't the worst thing she's ever done but that's another story for another time.

Anyway, I may not be able to change my actions from the past, but what I can do is prevent it from the future for not only me but maybe even others. That's why I posted this story.

If this ever happens to you whatever you do, DON'T HIDE IT!

It will only worsen the situation. Whether it's a dare or not, friends should never do anything like this to hurt you.

I learned that the hard way. Now I have PTSD thanks to her. But it's my fault too. I shouldn't have hid the truth from my parents. I should've said something.

But I know now, be careful who I trust. Actually, I don't think I can trust anyone anymore.

And it's all thanks to her.

Because I thought she was my friend.

She'd always tell me after all...

Aren't we friends?