Chapter 7

In a dark room the old men still trembles as sweat runs down his wrinkled face. Long white hair falls around his shoulders, while his face is hidden by sumptuous beard, white as well. His delicate long white hands shake the sweat from his forehead. 

His lips still tremble to the point that he's still incapacitated from forming words. He was afraid, in thousands of years this was the second time in his life that he was afraid. That boy had so much strength and that vision of him... 

He tries to reach a console that its right beside his hair so that someone could come to his aid, but his trembling hands hit it and make it collapse over the floor.

He opens his eyelids, showing his blind eyes that look like silver marbles. 

"My unseen eyes have saw it... Everything is shifting, moving forward to a tragic ending. The blood moon is approaching signalling the end of the Cycle with the Blood Sabbath and that who wasn't supposed to be here has already completed the circle of Reincarnation." He weeps for a second. 

"Oh I can see the tragedy approaching, the death, the tears and suffering of those who cannot defend themselves. Hurry! Rise again my half breed children, rise as the four archangels walk among us now, rise Oh Nephilim!"

His chamber trembles with it's windows shattering in thousands of small shards of glass, patterns of old runes made from blood form through the walls and floor with its magic running out of control so fast that the room rapidly is submerged in that dark red sea.

The blind man, drowning by this powerful magic, is struck once again by another vision, and this time he sees a beautiful man, with golden hair adorned with perfect curls. That man's icy blue eyes stare through him and he smiles - without showing any emotion, while golden light submerges behind him. 

And rapidly the sea of blood let him go, running quickly to the middle of the room forming a red sphere. On the top of it stands the blond man, with his twelve pearled colour wings who sheds some of his blue blood over the sphere. 

Blue veins crack through the surface spreading as far as possible, and from its centre grows a massive tree that feeds from the globe that now, has show itself to be planet Earth. In no time the planet is smashed into tiny fragments and the tree blooms forming a reverse black hole. And from it comes the dreadful shadows that spread among the cosmos devouring everything while becoming stronger and stronger, until it devours him.

The old man afraid of his vision falls down from his wheelchair, coming out from his trance. 

"Quick....quick!" He thinks trembling while trying to move his body over that cold floor, he needed to warn them as They where coming, and they didn't have much time before the Ragnarok happened.

But while he crawls over the floor, another vision hits him, and this time another man, the same man that appeared countless times in his visions, tall, with a striking beauty and long raven hair standing, on the top of a ruined city, underneath him, under the shadows of his radius twelve wings, millions stand transformed into stone.

That man, stares directly at him with his intense purple eyes and talks, while pointing at his face in ancient tongue. The air becomes agitated and the Four Knights of the Apocalypse rise to the sky while the trumpets were signalling the very end.

His senses become blank, and recovers several days later in his wide bed - someone must've rescued him. 

With his crippled body, he tries to move but without much luck - by this time he cursed several times his own fate as he could not even do such simple tasks anymore. After several millennia living in Midgard, the curse that was raised upon him had spread all over, the first hint were his eyes, then his body started to grow old, then came his limbs and he knew it was a matter of time until his voice would be gone and he'd be a vegetable for the rest of eternity