|Hell but in heaven|

|Ace Carlyle|

I meant what I said last night to her, it was the best sex of my life, every single second of being inside of her was like hell but in heaven. She slept in the bed with me, my arm was around her waist as I snuggled in the crook of her neck; we were both naked because we didn't have the energy to change into anything but it was perfect, I like it that way.

My eyes fluttered open when I felt the sun caressing my eyelids "Mhh," I groaned feeling my back stinging "Lotus, how did you—" she wasn't in bed so I sat up "Lotus, are you in the bathroom?" No answer.

I stood up and went into the closet to put on a pair of black boxer briefs. As I went down the stairs the smell of bacon delighted my nose, I could hear humming coming from the kitchen and the clinking of utensils.

Before I could say anything, she turned around and smiled at me "Good morning," she was wearing the shirt I was wearing last night which is a white long sleeve "how did you sleep?"

"Like a baby," I wrapped my arms around her waist "how did you sleep?"

"Like a baby," she replied with a smile as she wrapped her arms around my neck "I made breakfast."

"Smells delicious but first, a kiss," I leaned down to peck her lips "Good morning to me."

Lotus giggled "Merry Christmas, Ace," she caressed my cheek with the back of her hand.

"Merry Christmas, Lotus," I gripped her waist and sat her on the counter "what do you want to do today?"

"Well, I have to feed you, make your bed, clean the bath—"

"No, no," I shook my head "you're not cleaning."

"But—"

"Hush," I covered her mouth "you're on Christmas break and I'll find someone from one of my hotels to come and clean but you're not lifting a finger."

Lotus pushed my hand away "You own a hotel?"

"Several," I replied "my great great grandpa started the family business when he was 23, it was only real estate but it evolved through the years into what it is now."

"What's that?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"Import, export, investment, developing, energy; we do everything," I smiled.

"That's awesome, you must love your job."

"I do but it's very exhausting from time to time."

She grinned "Do you want a massage? I'm very good at them."

"I bet you are," I chuckled leaning my forehead against hers "but no Lotus, I was actually thinking we could go to the city today, have a little date."

"A date?" She bit her lip "everything's closed Ace, what would we do?"

"Not everything is closed, we could take a stroll, go ice skating, watch a movie, go to the Empire State Building, One World Observatory," I pecked her cheek "it'll be fun, baby."

"Okay," a giggle left her mouth "but we need to be careful, I don't want anyone seeing you with me," she jumped off the counter "I'll go change and you have breakfast."