|Drew the line|

|Ace Carlyle|
|2 weeks later|

I can't wait to see Lotus, we are only five minutes away from the house and I know I can't kiss her as soon as I see her but I will tell her to bring me a glass of water or something. She has been behaving weirdly lately but I know our situation is not very usual and I don't know how to behave either because I wish I could tell everyone about my girlfriend but I can't.

When the car parked in front of the entrance door I hopped off the car and rushed into my home where I found the whole staff on the foyer to receive me "Hi, everyone," my eyes were on Lotus but her head hung low.

"Continue," Emerson dismissed them and Lotus rushed away.

"Is Lotus okay?" I asked taking my coat off.

Emerson nodded "She dropped a vase this morning and thinks you're going to fire her."

"What? Tell her to not be silly and it would be wonderful if she could take dinner to my room," I patted his shoulder "feels good to be back."

"I bet," he said before walking away which confused me but I shrugged it off and jogged upstairs to my room.

I took a quick shower and then changed into my PJs but just when I was in the middle of sliding my joggers on, I heard the bedroom door closing so I rushed out of the closet to find Lotus putting down the tray on my table "Baby girl," I ran to her and hugged her tightly "I missed you."

She held me tightly and whispered something against my chest but I couldn't understand her so I pinched her chin to make her look up at me "Elias knows..."

"What?" my mouth went dry.

Lotus nodded "The day of the date he planned, when I hung up he was standing there so I had to explain everything and then he showed me the garage's security footage of us having sex...that's how he found out."

"Has he told anyone else?" I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled her down with me.

My beautiful girl shook her head "No, he said he would keep the secret as long as I didn't break your heart."

A relief smile played on my lips "He's like my brother, he will keep his promise but we should talk to him."

"About?"

"Well, I want to ask him why did he take you on a date if he knew about us," I rubbed her right thigh.

She sighed "He told me that. He said he was testing me to see if I really had feelings for you or if I'm just in it for the money."

I rolled my eyes "He should've talked to me about that."

"It's okay," she lay her head on my shoulder "he just wants to take care of you and I appreciate that."

Then a knock on the door was the cause of her getting up on her feet "Come in!" I said.

The door swung open and Elias walked in "Lotus, could you give us privacy?"

I shook my head "If you want to say something you can say it with her here."

"Yes, Mr. Berkshire," she bowed her head and left the room causing me to sigh.

As soon as the door was closed, I stood up "So you know?"

Elias nodded "Yes and I want to talk to you about her."

I shrugged sitting down in front of my food "Spill it."

"I think she's after your money," Elias sighed "why else would it all happen so fast?"