zwölf.

"why didn't you tell me. you know i could've helped you out" yuri didn't respond. "come on. you're staying with me tonight" still no response so sooyoung grabbed yuri's hand and dragged her to her house.

......

"yuri what kind of pizza would you like?" sooyoung's dad asks before leaving out. "i-i'm not really hungry" "are you sure?" yuri nods yes. "okay i will be back girls"

the girls that were left at home sat on the couch and watched their favorite show on netflix, good girls. sooyoung was happy to see yuri smiling and laughing after what she saw earlier.

"come on yuri let's get ready for bed" sooyoung says getting up from the couch. yuri follows the older into her room and put pjs on.

sooyoung fell asleep first leaving yuri on the floor next to her. yuri was bored and quietly started rummaging the some of sooyoung's drawers.

she saw a well designed journal marked secrets being the curious person she is, yuri obviously opened it and read her secrets.

nothing caught the girls attention until she came upon a page titled secrets i've kept from family and friends.

she saw the words yuri and started to read.

here's the thing about yuri. i don't really like her. at school, i always saw her walking alone and getting bullied and sometimes i would even walk into the bathroom and i would hear her cry. i asked my other friends, jiwoo and yerim, if i should start sitting with her at lunch because she looked lonely, and of course they said yes. i started sitting with her at lunch everyday and sometimes jiwoo and yerim would sit with us. the more closer we got the more she started to open up about her abuse, depression, bullying, and her suicidal thoughts. that's when i started when i started to invite her to my house (which was a mistake). everyday she follows me to my house and it's starting to get annoying. i'm starting to get too nice, the times she would locked in her room i will climb up a not-so-stable ladder and bring her food and a lot of the times she won't even eat it! she's been staying with me everyday. me and my dad are sick of it. i was coming back from tutoring one day, and o saw her on the ground just laying there. i thought she was just passed out so i was going to leave her there, but i reminded myself that i wanted to be nicer so i went down the stairs and saw that she was bleeding a bit and her arm looked broken so i called my dad and asked him to take her to the hospital because that was the right thing to do. she had to stay there for about a week and she was super annoying. my dad and i would ask her what happened she would just shake her head. when it was finally time for her to leave the hospital she begged my dad to pay for her hospital bill (we honestly should have left her there) he payed for it and she stayed at our house, again. my dad spends more money on yuri than he does on me. i know she's hurting and all of that but not everything is about her. oop i hear the doorbell ringing, it's probably her.

yuri's mouth hanging wide open in shock of what she  just read. "does sooyoung really feel this way about me" yuri whispers to herself.

yuri quietly got all of the stuff she left at sooyoung's house from weeks back, went downstairs and left without a goodbye.

-🐥-

i forgot to post this chapter yesterday
i stayed home today because kinda sick 🤭
anyways favorite song?