siebzehn.

"well, thank you for telling me" yuri bowed and started to head to her room.

.......

i can't believe i'm adopted. i can't believe she is just now telling me this. i can't believe i was a mistake. that explains why i am treated the way i am. does sooyoung know about this?

all kinds of thoughts roaming around the girl's head. it has been over an hour since she has been told she was adopted but yuri couldn't stop thinking about it.

what was my biological mother like? should i tell my adopted mother that i want to audition to become an idol? what if-

her thoughts were interrupted with a slap across her face that left her face a stinging red color. "i've been calling your name" it was her 'mother'

"me and your father are going out. we'll be back tomorrow night" rubbing her cheek, yuri nods.

"wait!" yuri called "don't be mad but i a-am in auditioning for an entertainment company" yuri's mom stands there with her arms crossed.

"and what company is this?"

"it's called blockberry company. auditions start tomorrow at 12 so i might not be at home"

"and what makes you think you're going to get in. to be an idol you have to have talent and you're seriously lacking in that category" the mother said with a nasty smile plastered across her face

"w-well...i've been t-told that i have a nice singing voice." yuri says as she slightly raises her head to look at the mother.

"never! it's a waste of both of our time. you're not going to that audition and that's final" with the last word coming out of her mouth, she takes a huge breath in and let's out glob of spit.

"never ask me stupid stuff like that again"

-🐥-

the reads are kinda going up fast
that fire cover from loona was
soooo good
omg stan loona 🥵