neunundzwanzig.

"oh no! yena why are you crying?"

.......

yuri comforted the crying girl with a hug. after yena calmed down a bit, she returned the comforting hug. hyewon woke up from her 2 minute nap with all of the ruckus coming from the back seats.

"sorry. didn't mean to wake you," wiping her tears, yena apologized. "and i'm sorry for crying in front of you, yuri." the girl apologized once more.

"yena, you don't have to apologize for anything." yuri calmly states as she caressed the older's back. after hyewon was fully awake, she asked yena why she was crying because it was really rare that tears left her eyes.

yena and yuri then explained what happened between them and sakura. hyewon couldn't believe the words the words she was hearing.

soon, more girls entered the van to hear and see what was going on. fortunately, eunbi was one of the girls to enter the van, and being the great leader she is, she comforted both, yuri and yena, she also decided to think about precautions to take before the situation got worse.

they finally arrived at the dorm and everyone immediately gathered in the main room to have a team meeting that eunbi called for.

"okay, so i know that some of you are confused on what's happening ; some of you, not so much," eunbi ended with a glance at yena, yuri, and sakura who were awkwardly sitting beside each other.

sakura quickly added something before eunbi began to speak again. "i really don't care whats happening. so therefore, i'm going to sleep. goodnight!"

sakura stood up but was quickly pulled back down by hyewon "sakura, this actually has something to do with you..."

eunbi then continued after being interrupted by sakura's outburst. "sakura, we've heard about this little skirmish you had between yena and yuri. we've also made some new rules in effect of what happened.

rule number one, if something about one of the other members is bothering you or making you uncomfortable or unhappy, always tell them about it so they can stop what they are doing that's making you feel that way-" eunbi was interrupted by sakura, again.

"then i would like to undertake the first rule," she then stood up and faced yuri whom was clinging on to yena's arm. sakura didn't like seeing the two that close so she pushed yuri the opposite way of yena and let a faint smile paint across her face.

"i don't like you, and the way that you're always touching and hugging yena makes unhappy" sakura sat back down with an wicked smirk plastered on her face.

yena huffed, she immediately grabbed yuri's arm and hugged it tighter than she has ever hugged before. "you know what makes upset, sakura? you. you've been treating me like shi-" yuri was then quieten down with strike across the face earning gasp from everyone in the group.

"yuri, shut up! nobody likes you here! you should just leave the fucking group!" sakura roared.

"you know what, maybe i will!"

-🐥-

zimzalabim z-zimzalabim z-zimzalabim
zim-zim. i would've wrote more, but its 5 in
the morning and im tired.
thoughts?
i like reading what people think about
this story 😗