achtundzwanzig.

"yuri! are you okay?"

...

"yuri! what happened?" yena still asking anxiously. yuri got up and dusted herself off from the dust and dirt on the ground.

"i-i'm fine," the younger muttered "i just fell." sakura stood not too far from the scene, but far enough so the two girls wouldn't see her. her blood boiled at the sight.

"why do you like someone like that. she's a stuck up piece of shit. that bitch thinks it's all about her, her, her. she isn't even that attractive if you ask me" sakura intended to say that whole rant quietly, but all of the girls, the fans, and their managers heard.

"kura, who are you talking about?" chaewon asked as she walked towards the older girl. it was a real eye-opener to sakura. she didn't know she said that loud.

"i was thinking about this drama i was watching last night. it got me all types of fed up" sakura said trying to convince chaewon that it was nothing. chaewon nodded her head. she got the microphone and told everyone that it was just a misunderstanding and sakura was just thinking about her weird dramas.

yuri stared at sakura knowing that wasn't the reason. she was still confused on what was happening, but she knew it wasn't just some drama that made her have a random outburst like that.

"come on, yuri. let's go for everyone in the car while they're talking. sakura, you can come too." yena said politely as she locked fingers with yuri.

that action made yuri blush uncontrollably. she honestly didn't know why yena made her feel this way. everytime yena performed any type of skinship, yuri just feels her body get extremely hot inside, tons of butterflies in her stomach too.

and her face get super red as if she just ran 6 miles in the 130 degree weather. yena finally let go of yuri's hand when the reached the car. sakura decided to come along because, why not.

"yuri, why are you so red?" yena asked. yuri tried to avoid eye contact with yena but that just made her turn even more red.

"it hot o-outside" yuri said as she tried her best not to stutter. yena gave her the 'i know you're lying look' but didn't bother to ask more questions.

yena couldn't resist how cute the younger looked in the beanie she was wearing — which she barely ever wears — that she embraced her very caringly.

sakura faked gagged at yena hugging yuri. "sakura, what's been up with you lately. like you've been-" yena's words were cut off by sakura.

"i'll tell you what's wrong, choi yena. how can you like someone that thing. she's literally so fucking ugly and stuck up and she's always crying. she always cries about how her life is so horrible for attention. she's probably lying about everything that happened to her at school. she literally made us work for her and learn all of her parts in [ violeta or la vie en rose ] a/n which ever you prefer. i can honestly go on and on about how horrible and useless this thing beside you is."

yena immediately returned the fire back. "first of all sakura, that's not how you should talk to one of your members. yuri is neither horrible or useless. she had fucking food poisoning sakura! what do you expect? for her to just go on stage and ruin her image by throwing up on stage? no! you wouldn't, especially if it was you. and you're the only stuck up thing in this car." yena let all of her emotions flow out. "she still an ugly rat" sakura added.

"you know sakura, that's it! i'm not going to let you sit here and speak to us any kind of way." yuri finally spoke up. "you've been treating me like shit for the past few days and you wonder why i'm always crying! you pushed me today becaus-" yuri was interrupted by the car door opening. "when did you guys get in here?" minju asked. yena grabbed yuri's arms and began to get out of the car "come on yuri. we are riding in the other van"

the climbed out of the back of the car and made their way to the other one. yena was squeezing yuri's arm pretty tight, but yuri couldn't blame her. she was heated.

the duo finally made it to the other van where hyewon was there falling asleep. yena and yuri put their seatbelts on. yena let out a sigh and yuri returned the sigh with a worried look towards the older.

"oh no! yena why are you crying?"

-🐥-

i started writing this like two days ago but i guess i forgot 🤷‍♀️
anyways... that was a lot
and i suddenly want to see yuri in a beanie
i used an awful lot of profanity in this chapter 👀
thoughts?

 that was a lotand i suddenly want to see yuri in a beaniei used an awful lot of profanity in this chapter 👀thoughts?