Chapter 5

I have an idea." Wally said, as he sat down on the couch and took a big bite of his sandwich. He was at Artemis' house once again, her fathers trip was going to be a lot longer than expected.

"No, thats forbidden." Artemis joked and Wally smirked in response. He just shook his head before taking another bite.

"You said that we should just tell our friends Im saying we should kiss in front of everyone!" Artemis laughed, covering her mouth as she did so. Wally gave her a confused face and his shoulders fell for a moment.

"I think I see the problem with that." he sighed, Artemis closed her laptop and sat down next to him. Suddenly Wally pulled his phone out and raised it in the air. "We can tell everyone on Snapchat!"

Artemis raised an eyebrow, and looked at him as if it were the worst idea ever, then her expression changed, and he could tell that she was thinking about it.

The blonde sighed and she took her own phone out. Wally grinned and they both began to type. "Guess who had the good idea?" Wally said, smiling ear to ear. Artemis rolled her eyes, but she too had a smile.

Once they both posted it to their stories they set their phones down. "So, everyone will know by the end of the week." news about couples spread like wildfires in their school.

It didnt take ling until both their phones were blowing up with texts, but the two were too comfortable, cuddled up and watching a movie to pay attention. They both muted their phones after a few minutes of notifications.

Meanwhile...Dick had his arms crossed, he looked mad. The girl next to him had a smile on her face. "Smile Dickie, we're on a date." she spoke, annoyed,and he rolled his eyes.

"This was not a part of the deal May." he growled and her lips thinned. "Smile, or you know what'll happen." With a long sigh he smiled, and remembered how he got in this situation.

He was walking to the park, supposed to meet with Wally and Artemis, but a girl had stepped in front of him, making him stop. "What can I help you with?" he asked, as if he were at another one of Bruce's parties.

"Im May Fairweather, Dick Grayson correct?" Dick nodded in return, with a raised eyebrow. "Date me." she then commanded. Dick breathed out a laugh and pushed past her, continuing his way to the park.

He heard a groan, and then quick steps following toward him, he sighed and turned around to see her again. "Date me." she commanded once more.

"Now, why would I do that?" he asked with a raised eyebrow and a small smirk. May moved close to him, her mouth right next to his ear.

"I can expose your little Zatanna." he could feel her smirk as she said it. He tensed up and his lips thinned. "How are you going to that?" he questioned, his arms crossed over his chest.

She pulled out her phone and showed many photos. His eyes widened multiple times as she scrolled through the pictures.

He agreed, but was disgusted in himself. He had to find a way to get her phone, so be could hack it and delete those pictures, she knew to keep her phone away from him.

Once she looked away Dick stopped smiling and pulled his phone out. Artemis would definitely help him with something like this. May looked over his shoulder.

"Whos Artemis?" he tensed up and let out a groan. "Your not cheating on me, are you Dickie?" his lips thinned and he shook his head in response. "I wouldn't do that." he replied, with a fake smile and put his phone away.

"Then let me go through your phone." his brows furrowed and he stood up. "Im sick of this! You don't have to know every singls thing I do! Can't you just trust me!" he yelled out.

May gave him an aggravated smile. "People are watching..." she slowly said, but her eyes were pointing toward her phone, he saw this and tensed up.

"Let them! Let them know that your blackmailing Zatanna to name me date you!" Her eyes widened and she looked around them, people were watching, and a teen from their school had their phone out!

May stood up and chased the girl, but by the time she caught up, the video had already been sent to everyone. May had a look of horror across her face. "You made a horrible mistake Grayson." she yelled to Dick as he stopped running to them.

"We'll see about that." he smirked, with a tightened face she stomped off. Dick turned to the other teen. "Thanks Megan." she took the hood off and hugged him. "No problem, and you were right! I still have time for that date with Connor!" she excited said.

Dick gave her a quick hug. "When have I ever been wrong?"