Chapter 14: Running!

Flashback!
      Amara put her hair in a ponytail and took off her robe. She put on jeans and a shirt. She had put on her makeup and fake vampire fangs. Amara ran down the stairs and opened the door to find Ron standing there, about to knock. "Ron. What are you doing here?" Amara asked. "I know what you did with Roxy." Ron replied and Amara sighed. "I would love to talk, but I really can't right now." Amara told him. "I think we need to." Ron commented. "I have a lot to do today, Ron." Amara told him. "And it can wait." Ron told her he walked inside and past her. Amara sighed and closed the door behind him and sat down.
    Amara and Ron have been talking for the past hour. Amara was sitting down on the couch while Ron paced in front of her as he talked. "What are you saying, Ronald?" Amara asked and Ron sighed as he stopped pacing and faced her. "You're my sister and I love you, but I can't let you hang around monsters like it's fun and games." Ron replied. Amara was getting angry at this point. She stood up and was inches away from him. "I've had enough!" Amara exclaimed. "With what?" Ron asked. "You." Amara replied. "I am only trying to help you. To protect you." Ron replied. "That's all you have ever done, Ron. But I'm an adult now, and I don't need you to be my father anymore I need you to be my brother.... I need you in my life, but not to tell me how to live it because in the end it is my life." Amara explained. "I guess even though I am your brother, I don't know how to be one because I had to step up and be your father." Ron told her. "Then figure it out. I don't need a dad, I never did. I just needed you to be my big brother. To love me and protect me, but not to take care of me. Not anymore, at least." Amara told me and he nodded. "I'll work on it, I guess I need to let go a  little." Ron told her and she laughed. "Yeah, you do." Amara agreed and Ron laughed too.

Real World!
     Lynda and Mr. Gold made their way to an open field. "Are you sure this is it?" Lynda asked. "It's the only open field within the woods of Storybrooke." Mr. Gold replied and Lynda nodded. "Then let's go." Lynda commented. Sje got her gun out and prepared herself as she started slowly walking forward. Mr. Gold followed her as they closed in. "Stop here, Ms. Blue." Mr. Gold told her. Lynda sighed, but did as he said a ng d stopped, but she kept her gun pointed ahead of her. Mr. Gold held his hand out and walked in front of Lynda, but then a force stopped him. He took out another potion and poured it in the mod air. Lynda watched as the magical barrier sloely came undone and a house was revealed. Mr. Gold looked behind him and Lynda smiled and nodded at him as he nodded at her too. Then they got closer.
     Lynda looked at the house in front of her. "This villain will be sorry for taking my friends." Lynda commented with a glare. She walked up to the house and opened the door. She pointed her gun as she slowly walked in with Mr. Gold following her. Mr. Gold looked down at his hands. He felt a weird tingling sensation, and knew something was up. "Ms. Blue. Somethings off." Mr. Gold told her. "Of course somethings off, this monster has kidnapped people I care about." Lynda commented. "No, there's something else ." Mr. Gold commented as he examined the area. They walked up the stairs and stopped when they saw ice scattered in the upstairs hallway. "Ali." Lynda commented. She followed the ice until she approached a bedroom. They both walked in and saw an open window and found more ice scattered around. "Your ice friend was here." Mr. Gold commented. "They all were." Lynda added. They heard a door slamming and spun around to find a women standing there.

Flashback!
      "My dad is warming up to you." Draculaura told him and Clawd rolled his eyes. "That guy can't be warm to anyone." Clawd told her. "Hey!" Draculaura exclaimed and Clawd sighed. "Except you." Clawd commented. "My dad wasn't always this bad." Draculaura told him. "Yeah, right." Clawd commented. "It's true!" Draculaura asked. "And when was that? Before he was a vampire or was he always one?" Clawd asked. "When I was a child." Draculaura replied. "If he was so nice, then what exactly changed?" Clawd asked. Draculaura became quiet as tears brimmed her eyes. "Something. I should go." Draculaura replied. She grabbed her jacket and walked out. Clawd sighed as he sat down and put his head in his hands.
   Clawd was outside on the front porch. He saw a car drive up and sighed when he saw that it was just Amara. She parked the car at the house next door and got out. Clawd walked up to her and she smiled. "Hey." Amara greeted. "Have you seen Draculaura?" Clawd asked and Amara pushed her eyebrows together. "No, why? Is everything okay?" Amara asked and he sighed as he looked around and then looked back at her. "I don't know." Clawd replied. "Do you want me to help you search?" Amara asked. Clawf thought about it and then shook his head. "No, I've got this. Thanks." Clawd replied and Amara nodded. "No problem." Amara agreed as Clawd walked away.

Real World!
     Amara slammed the door in their faces. Lynda banged on the door. "Let us out of here!" Lynda exclaimed and Amara sighed. "Don't get in my way, I don't want to hurt anyone." Amara told her through the door. Lynda pushed her eyebrows together and then shook off her weird feeling. She pointed her gun at the door and Amara used telekinesis to fly it through the window and then closed and locked the window. "She's good." Lynda commented. "Perhaps an advanced witch." Mr. Gold commented. "Perhaps." Lynda agreed. "My powers aren't working here." Mr. Gold added. "Very advanced to outsmart the dark one." Lynda commented. "She didn't outsmart me, she just temporarily disempowered me." Mr. Gold told her and she rolled her eyes. Lynda examined the door and traced her fingers around the edge of it. "This isnt the original door for the house." Lynda commented. "What?" Mr. Gold asked. "I think they escaped by magic. The door was exploded and the window was open." Lynda replied. "So? What does that have to do with anything?" Mr. Gold asked. "If I find out how they escaped, I can find out where they are now and maybe we can escape like they did." Lynda replied and Mr. Gold sighed. "You're only a cop because of the curse." Mr. Gold commented and Lynda spun to stare at him. "But the curse gave me fake memories, things I wouldn't have known if it wasn't for the curse and for you. I know how to solve a crime and to notice things that aren't there to the untrained eye, because of the curse which you created. So yeah, it is because of the curse but it's who I am now." Lynda explained and Mr. Gold sighed and then nodded. "Fine. Where do we start?" Mr. Gold asked. Lynda sighed as she thought about it. "Use the last of your power to figure out where they all are." Lynda replied and Mr. Gold nodded. He walked over to the window and conjured up a magical ball in his hands. Through there, he could see all of  them running in the woods frantically.
     The group were running in the woods. Candace tripped and screamed. They all stopped and Dale ran up to her as he took her hand. "Candace, are you okay?" Dale asked. "I think I twisted my ankle." Candace replied in pain. "You wear very high heels." Alison commented. "They are antiques. Older then I am." Candace told her and she groaned in pain. "We have to get back to town before it's too late." Tamara commented. "Can you walk?" Francine asked as tears were in Candace's eyes. Candace shook her head. "No, I can't." Candace replied. "I can carry her." Dale suggested. "You'll need to save your own strength." Harry told him and he shook his head. "Candace is more important." Dale commented. He picked her up and she laid her head on his shoulder as he hugged her tight. "Let's go." Draculaura commented and they all kept walking.