Chapter 27: Unexpected Team Part 4!

Real World!
     Cody was in charge of all the passed out patients while Rachel took care of Lynda. Rachel walke out of the hospital room and Gilbert walked up to her as Daisy stood up. "How is she?" Gilbert asked. "Stabalized. I was finally able to insert the right antidote into her, but it would take awhile for it to go through her veins. Or to even know if it will work, if it wasn't too late." Rachel replied and Gilbert sighed. Daisy walked up to him and hugged him. They pulled apart and Daisy led Gilbert to sit down. Gilbert was in tears. "Are you okay?" Daisy asked. "No, I'm scared of losing her." Gilbert replied. "I know, we all are. She's one of my best friends, but she is stronger and I know she can get through to this." Daisy told him and he nodded. "I know." Gilbert agreed. "So many people I love is in here now. I don't know what to do." Daisy commented in tears. "We surround us around the rest of the people we love." Gilbert replied.
    Amara was pacing in Mr. Gold's shop. "She's your daughter!" Amara exclaimed and Mr. Gold nodded. "That she is." Mr. Gold agreed. Amara stopped pacing and faced him. "So tell me. Why can't I take her powers?" Amara asked. "I can't be one hundred percent sure, but I suspect that it is because she is the savior." Mr. Gold replied and Amara groaned. "Great. How do I take her powers?" Amara asked. "I've never dealt with a savior before." Mr. Gold replied. "But you have dealt with your daughter before." Amara commented and he nodded. "Obviously. But her powers have strengthened." Mr. Gold told her and she sighed. "But you are more powerful." Amara commented. "Of course. I'll have figure something out." Mr. Gold told her.

Flashback!
       Draculaura called one of her closest friends. "Hey, D." Lagoona greeted. "Hey, are you busy?" Draculaura asked. "I'm back from my family and I'm at Gil's house." Lagoona replied. "I need to see you. Now. It's an emergency." Draculaura told her. "Okay, I'm on my way." Lagoona agreed and Draculaura smiled. "Thank you." Draculaura commented and hung up as Clawd walked up to her. "Is she coming?" Clawd asked and Draculaura nodded. "Yes." Draculaura replied. "Perfect.... Now what?" Clawd asked. "We watch over the gem, and protect it against my father and Amara until Lagoona gets here." Draculaura replied. "I'm in." Clawd agreed. "Are you sure? This could be dangerous." Draculaura commented. "I know what I'm doing." Clawd agreed. Then a group of monsters walked into their house and Draculaura gasped. She saw Clawdeen, Cleo, Deuce, Abbey, Ghoulia, Spectra, Operetta, and Frankie standing there. "What are you guys doing here?" Draculaura asked. "Clawd called, said you could use some help." Clawdeen replied and Draculaura smiled. "Okay. You guys go to the attic and watch it, I have something I have to do." Draculaura told them. "I'm coming." Clawd told her and she shook her head. "I need you to explain everything to Lagoona when she gets here." Draculaura told him. "Then I'll go with you." Clawdeen told her and Draculaura nodded.
     Draculaura and Clawdeen walked in Amara's house. "Are you sure she's not in here?" Clawdeen asked. "I'm honestly not sure." Draculaura replied. "And if she is?" Clawdeen asked. "We stand our ground." Draculaura replied and Clawdeen nodded. "Sounds good." Clawdeen commented. "Be careful, she's dangerous." Draculaura warned. "It's the full moon tonight, I'll be okay." Clawdeen told her and Draculaura laughed. "Okay." Draculaura agreed. Draculaura and Clawdeen split up. Draculaura walked up the stairs and into Amara's bedroom. She saw a picture on the wall of Amara and Ron. Draculaura sughed as she examined the area. "Draculaura!" Clawdeen called. Draculaura turned into a bat and flew into the kitchen. She turned back into herself and widened her eyes at the mess. "Oh my." Draculaura commented. "What is all of this?" Clawdeen asked. "Amara has made a potion." Draculaura replied.

Real World!
     "Daisy is more powerful then she once was. I was able to use that gem to take her powers in the past." Amara commented. "That gem is very powerful, but Daisy is now more powerful. I have power everywhere in this shop. The trouble is, Daisy doesn't even know how powerful she really is." Mr. Gold explained. "What are you saying?" Amara asked. "Until she knows her full power, I can't figure out what I need to use to take her magic." Mr. Gold replied and Amara sighed. "Making her realize her potential can help us?" Amara asked. "Or doom us." Mr. Gold replied. "How?" Amara asked. "If she saw her potential, she will be confident enough to go after us and her confidence could make her even stronger. Her problem is that she doesn't believe in herself, she never has." Mr. Gold replied.
      Daisy sat in the waiting area of the hospital with her friends near her, the friends that did not pass out. Cody walked up to them as they stood up. "How are they?" Christy asked. "I was using modern technology to figure out what caused this series of passing out, but it has one thing in common. Everyone that passed out, besides Daisy, was the kidnapped victims." Cody replied. "Daisy felt sick earlier and you checked her out." Marvin commented and Cody nodded. "Something inside me gave me back the strength. Something I don't understand, something that science can't figure out, and it scares me." Daisy commented. Christopher wrapped his arms around her and kissed her head. "What are you saying, Dr. Cody?" Christy asked and he sighed. "Someone hit them with a powerful magic. Drained their magical abilities." Cody replied and they gasped. "Are you sure?" Marvin asked. "Yes. Magical abilities to a monster are a part of who they are, something from within. Someone stole their powers." Cody replied. "And put it inside them?" Christy asked. "I don't think so, not yet anyways. To do something like that, you have to put it inside a magical artifact first and then transfer it to yourself." Cody replied. "This has gotten out of hand." Christopher commented. "Worst of all, this villain tried and failed to take Daisy's powers. I can try and do some tests, but I doubt science can figure out something so magical from within. But I do think she will come after you again, and I don't believe she will transfer the magic to her before she gets your magic." Cody explained and Daisy nodded.

Flashback!
     "Too bad we can't find out what happened." Clawdeen commented. "Actually, I can." Draculaura told her. "How?" Clawdeen asked. "A mirror so to speak. It's how I found out Amara was behind all of this." Draculaura replied and Clawdeen nodded. "You go, I'll stay here and keep an eye on things." Clawdeen suggested and Draculaura shook her head. "No, it's too dangerous." Draculaura told her. "I know you're just worried about me, but I can do this." Clawdeen told her and Draculaura sighed. "I know you can, I always have." Draculaura agreed. They both smiled as they hugged. Draculaura walked out of Amara's house as Clawdeen decided to take another look around.
     No one was in the attic. Half of them was outside the door and the other half was on the roof, hiding and waiting for either Dracula or Amara to attack. The door that led to the attic was slightly open, so they can see what was going on. A bat flew into the attic window and transformed into himself, Lord Dracula. He walked closer to the box that held the gem. "Wait." Clawd told them. "For what?" Cleo asked. "Just wait." Clawd replied. Dracula touched the force field and flew backwards into a bunch of boxes. Everyone barged into the attic and the monsters on the roof went down the secret doorway and they all faced him. Dracula sighed as he stood up. "My daughter's magic will not stop me for long, I will find a way around it." Dracula told them. He turned into a bat and flew out the window.