C h a p t e r T h r e e

;of First fight

>>

The wedding was held in a church that Marcy got married in. Declan and I spend almost five days to convinced Marcy and Mom that we do not need a big wedding. We will just invite a few of our close friends and family.

Declan said he will not pay for single cent if the mothers are going to make it bigger than 150 guests. Eventually, both mothers was utterly defeated when Scott heard about it and asked me what I want, gave his warning to the mothers to leave the wedding to us.

Declan sorted out the wedding in less than 24 hours. I was in-charged of fittings and guest list. Merry, Marcy and Mom hovered around me, helping along as we go. I could say Merry was my favorite out of them.

Keira was hysterical when I told her why I had to marry Declan. She said she could've told Orion and her family. They would love to help the Peyton. Truth was, I knew McQueen will help Peyton. Like I said, we owed McQueen more than we should and they helped every single time. Dad won't be happy if he knows I asked from McQueen. Anyway, Keira and the McQueen came for the wedding.

Except for Orion.

Of course, Keira told Orion about it. He came to my bookstore and we had a big fight. That was the second time Orion raised his voice at me. The first time was I refused to accept the bookstore without paying rent; we didn't talk for a week.

The week after my wedding with Declan, Marcy called and insisted Declan and I to go for honeymoon. Marcy went on about how important was honeymoon for newlywed. I was half-listening, half-dozing off considering that I spend the whole night doing account for the bookstore. I heard Declan agreed to bring me somewhere so that he still can get some of his work done during our honeymoon.

So we ended up in Eaton's summer house.

"No! Don't go down there!" Declan shoved to a side with the Wii controller in his hand. Even wearing a white t-shirt and grey sweatpants, he still looked good. He threw his hand up after I led him down to a pit of zombies. It's 7pm at night in the summer house, we ordered pizza and rented some horror movies. But we decided to have a game of Wii.

A big red bloody 'Game over' splashed on the screen. Declan groaned, "Look what've you done!"

"Hey! Don't blame me for pulling out my survival instinct. You were the one who wanted to play ZombieU after you lost five rounds of Mario kart." I teased, getting back to the main page so that we can choose another location.

He narrowed his eyes at me, "Do not go around telling anyone about that,"

I looked at him, plastering my innocent look, "Don't go around ruining your powerful CEO name, you mean?"

My phone vibrated on the table in front of us. Orion's name flashed on my screen. I was hesitant if I should pick it up or not. Orion hasn't stop being an ass to me after he learned the news. If I bumped into him in the club house, he would just walked away without saying hello or acknowledge me.

Declan arched his eyebrows, "What does McQueen want?"

I cut my eyes away from him briefly; I was surprised about Declan's question. For almost two weeks now, Declan doesn't ask about my personal stuff. He was particularly interested about where did the $250,000 went. Of course, the day after the wedding, I found the check sitting on the kitchen table. I went to pay the debts for my dad as anonymous.

I answered the phone, grabbing a slice of pizza and got myself comfortable on the couch. Declan did the same, he went over to the console and switched it off, replacing it to cable TV but it came out blue screen.