C h a p t e r T e n

A.N: Let's get into Declan's head, shall we?

;of The plan

>>

Declan

Where the hell is she? I called for the tenth times. It was raining outside and it was dark. Thea wasn't picking up her phone. Maggie was pacing around, "Should we call the cops?"

I shook my head; Titan was sleeping by the lift waiting for Thea too. I'd have to admit, Titan had grew on me. At first, I thought Thea was crazy when she talked to Titan as if Titan understood. After spending time with Titan, I realized Titan had feelings like humans too. I actually went to google it and found out dogs can detect our body language and our feelings.

I dialed Thea's phone again. Instead of Thea's voice, it was replaced with the annoying robotic voice. For god sake, this woman is driving me crazy.

I stood up, grabbing Titan's attention. He lifted his head up as if to ask me 'When is she coming back?'

I sighed, "I have no idea, bud." Titan seems to be sulking; he placed his head on the ground again. Thea went to work, leaving Titan with me since I was staying at home for conference calls. She gave me a call, saying that she was on her way back already. It's been two fucking hours and it's raining. Where can she go with the damn Honda of hers?

I told her I'm going to change her car. Thea refused and said that she will sell my Maserati if I take her Honda away. I wasn't going to call her bluff. I was no longer surprised by my wife. And I was right. The lift binged and Thea carried a small wet puppy with her. Titan jumped up and started sniffing at the bum of his new friend.

"What happened?" I went to Thea and she sniffled. She was drenched from head to toe. She looked at the little puppy in her arms and said, "Let me get him cleaned up. Titan, back off,"

Maggie came out from the kitchen and let out a relief sigh, "God, Thea. What have you done?"

Thea was shivering and I shook my head, feeling worried that she might get sick, "Let's get you in the bath. You are going to get sick,"

Right after I said that, Thea agreed with a loud sneeze. She sniffled, looking at me sheepishly. This woman frustrates me to no end. Maggie took the puppy and said she will clean the little one in the sink.

I was cleaning Thea up when she said, "I was on my way back when I saw the puppy tied to the lamp post, it was raining and cold. Dec, he was so sad and it broke my heart. I have to bring him to the vet to check his health. Just in case he brings back anything to Titan."

"You should've given me a call," I shook my head, "Maggie and I was freaking out,"

"I'm sorry," The bottom of her lips stuck out like a little kid. I sighed, kissed her fully on her lips, "Come on, let's get you dry,"

>>

"So I'm allowed to keep him?" Thea tried her best to suppress a smile and put on her serious face. Titan was running all over the house with the little small puppy. Obviously the puppy was fine and he was cleaned up twice by Thea. Thea said he was a mixed breed.

I glanced at her and back at my laptop, "No," Yes. With the face of hers, how can I reject? I just want to tease her. I've grown to love her reaction when I go against something she wants.

"Why?" She frowned, "Look at him. How can you say no to this puppy?!" She picked the dog up and basically shoved it in my face. The dog licked my face. I cringed and groaned, "Thea! Stop shoving him in my face!"

"Say yes!" She grinned, "Please!"

"Stop shoving him in my face," I narrowed my eyes at her and lifted my head up to hint her. She put the puppy down and snuggled beside me, lifting her head to meet my lips. I put my laptop away without breaking a kiss. She's a damn good kisser. She can make me feel out of the world and make me stop thinking straight just by those lips.