Chapter 4

*Talon's POV*

First thought, this chick is cute. Second thought, she's weird. I stared at her with my face resting on my cheek, taking in her form. She was wearing a simple pair of slim blue jeans, which were slightly too large and looked normal, a pair of black combat boots that looked worn almost to the point of dissipation, she had a baby blue color shirt with clouds on it and was wearing a black jacket that's too big for her by a long shot. It fell over her hands by at least 3 inches. Moving up, she was thin, like border-line malnourished thin. I raise my eyebrow slightly but continue to take her in while she nervously looks out to the rest of the class. She has long red hair, similar to the color of a rich red wine. Her skin was pale and fair, her nose cute and swishy. Her lips were full and rosy, which matched the light blush on her cheeks from her apparent nervousness. Her eyes though... they are perfect. A striking pure ice blue. They were enchanting... damn.

She turns to look at everyone more, her shoes rubbing against the ground. "Hello, My name's Renae. I just moved here from California, um yeah." Her voice was soft and slightly raspy as if she had just screamed at santa and was sorry for it and still wanted presents. Renae was such a pretty name, that matched her well. She twists her foot in front of her while the teachers talk.

"You're going to be seated next to Maze. Maze raise your hand please!" Our lovely teacher states while handing Ren, I'm going to call her Ren, her notebook. Ren grips it tightly and begins walking towards the were-chick. Come to think of it, she was the chick who sat next to us this morning.

Ren's beautiful pure eyes lock onto mine. A small shiver runs down my spine. I open my eyes wider at the feeling. Her face turns a bright red as she realises she had stopped walking and was only staring. She runs the rest of the way to next to Mass's desk. They were attached together in pairs. I can't help but smile at her, how cute.

Eventually class continues and the Mrs.Gill leaves to go get coffee. Yet another human addicted to caffeine, honestly she goes through like 3 travel mugs per school day. She needs a coffee maker for her room. She leaves me in charge naturally, as I had been a reoccurring student of hers. I'm fairly certain she likes me. I mess around with my camera, contemplating plugging it into my laptop to do further editing. I pondered taking a picture of the new student. Ren. I turn over and look at her. She and the Moose-chick were talking. Ren must've said something Mace-girl was surprised about because her eyebrows rose. Ren speaks so softly it's hard to hear. I rest my face on my hand again once more as two were-boys approach them.

One of them, the blonde was Macaroni's brother I believed- his name's something like Cuz, and the other brunette's name was like Tonner. Donner was the future beta of the pack here in Kaiso. People have strange names, you'd think the beta would have a normal one. I could ease drop. They weren't far, but I was tired and honestly didn't care so I spent the next couple minutes staring at Ren's body. Woah that sounds dirty, not that I wasn't being dirty er but just that it was innocent tracings of her sides. The way the jacket fell on her hips and the way her thighs rested onto the chair.

That was, until she stood up. She spoke louder so I could hear what she had to say. Though her voice remained it's soft kind sound. "Hi um, I know it's really none of my business but it's probably best if you give Maze some space. She clearly has a lot on her-"

Tan-Turn interupts her. "You're right, it really isn't any of your business." His voice was rude and annoying.. Ren looks around the room searching for something, but settled on me. She was very kind, sticking up for the Moss girl but stupid. Mind your own thing and you'll be fine. "And since it's none of your business I suggest that you take your seat and but out." He was so disrespectful, part of me wanted to kick him in the dick.

His words while they appeared to hurt Renae did nothing to harm her resolve. "That hardly makes any sense." She answers while meeting his eyes in battle. While she was brave her anxiety was still shown. "I'm just saying, you don't know what's going on in her head. The same way I don't know yours, so it's probably best if you and your friend Caz their go work on some school work as opposed to speaking with Maze. She's got a lot on her mind-"