Chapter 24- CHEMOTHERAPY part2

-ASTRID POV-
We are now starting my chemo session. The nurse are fixing the medicine and I am now dressed up in my hospital gown. The color of the gown is dull. "Miss Hofferson,please go to your bed" a nurse said. "Okay" I said. Then I lied to the bed and the nurse is now injecting the needle to my wrist. It actually hurts but its for the good. "There you go" the nurse said. "Feeling better?" She asked. "Yeah but it actually hurts a bit"I said. "Its normal for chemo therapy" she said. "Okay now rest,Ill leave you two here" she said. Then she left the room leaving me and Hiccup here.

"Feeling okay?" Hiccup said. "Yeah" I said while looking at the needle. "Dont worry,it only lasts two days" he said. "Yeah,you better get going now" I said. "Okay see you tommorow m'lady"he said. Then he kissed my forehead. Then he left the room

I then ate my dinner and updated my wattpad. It says
HEY GUYS!! I AM NOW AT MY FIRST CHEMOTHERAPY SESSION!! THANK GOD!! THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORTS YOU GAVE ME. IT REALLY GIVES ME STRENGTH TO FIGHT OFF THE CANCER. THANKS AGAIN!!

After I updated I then drifted off to sleep.

______________________

GOSH I WROTE SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER. THIS IS BASICALLY THE CONTINUATION OF CHAPTER 21. MY ORIGINAL PLAN IS I WILL COMBINE CHAPTER 21 AND 23 IN ONE CHAP. I JUST DONT HAVE ENOUGH TIME SO I MADE IT TWO DIFFERENT CHAPS. SORRY!!! THANKS FOR ALL THE READS VOTES COMMENTS AND FOLLOWS!!! BYEZZ!!