Chapter 40- DEEPEST DARKEST SECRET

~ASTRID POV~

I was waken up by a phone call. I then picked my phone to see Hiccup calling again. Really? This early? *sighs* I then picked my phone up and finally decided to answer the call.

( )-Hiccup (YOU BETTER SAY SORRY HICCUP!!!! GRRRR)

" "- Astrid

"What?"

(Astrid look, I'm sorry, I just can't handle it,I don't know what got into me)

"YOU DONT KNOW??!!! THEN WHAT ARE YOU? A DOG?!" (WAHAHAHA!!A DOG!)

(Astrid sorry,look I'll make it up to you,meet me at the park later at 5:00 okay?)

"Fine!"

I then ended the call. Grrrrrr why to you have to let us meet in the park!? Why did I agreed?! Ugh it's for the best anyways. I then took a shower and went down to the dining room. "You look down today, is there something wrong?"uncle said. "Oh nothing,I just don't have enough sleep" I lied. "Okay,eat your breakfast now" aunt said.

~~~

After I ate breakfast I decided to walk in the park. And oh Hiccup or the betrayer is staying in his cousin since he found out his cousin, Xander lives in England. I took Stormfly with me incase I tought of flying. "Come on Stormfly, don't wanna get in trouble for not going home early don't ya?" I asked. *bark bark*

~~~

I was walking in the park when a guy bumped me. "Hey!" I said. GRRRR why do I have to bump in Hiccup. I was shocked cause he brought that stupid Aliyah with him. "You! GRRRR you told me we are going in a date?! But you're still bringing your stupid Aliyah here!? How dare you ruin my life Hiccup?!GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!" I boomed.

I then revealed my deepest darkest secret. I then transformed into a dragon. Not only a regular dragon but a Silver Phantoms dragon (SILVER PHANTOMS IS REAL. YOU CAN SEE THAT IF YOU HAVE THE BOOK ABOUT DRAGONS). *roars outloud* "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET BETRAYER!!!!!" I boomed.

I then grabbed Hiccup and Aliyah with my big and powerful claws. "TELL ME!!! HOW DID YOU FELL INLOVE WITH ALIYAH HICCUP!!!! YOU ARE NO LONGER CALLING ME m'lady!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!" I boomed. I then threw them back at the ground. Making them land on a muddy pile. *laughs outloud*

"Stormfly! Come now" I said. Stormfly then followed me. We went home and I changed back in my human form. Gosh days are getting worst and worst! I just hope it will no longer continue. Gosh I just revealed my Deepest Darkest Secret.

____________________

ASTRID JUST REAVELED HER DEEPEST DARKEST SECRET. COOL! SILVER PHANTOMS ARE ACTUALLY MY FAVOURITE DRAGON. YOU CAN FIND IT IN A BOOK CALLED: How To Train Your Dragon,The Complete Book Of Dragons, A Guide To Dragon Species AND IT IS BY Cressida Cowell SHE IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE AUTHOR. ANYWAYS THANKS FOR ALL THE READS COMMENTS VOTES AND FOLLOWS!! BYEZZ!!

Our perfect Love (A hiccstrid fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें