Chapter 32- THE MEETING

THIS IS JUST THE MEETING OF MARK AND ASTRID. BUT ASTRID's PLAN WILL BE ON THE NEXT CHAPTER SO WAITTTT!!!! THERES A PART OF ASTRID's PLAN SUMMARRY HERE

__________________________

~ASTRID POV~
"Okay the plan is we are going to get all the dragon riders you trained in our highschool years. When it is time for the wedding,you guys will sneak in the castle and shoot as many fires as you can. Then we will capture Mark and lock him in a cage to let him die!!! I'll explain the main plan to the team later at midnight. Stay awake. I promise I'll be back if I can. Just text them to meet us in the park. Get it?" I explained. "Yup" he said. "Good I gotta go,see yah later" I said then I gave him a kiss on the lips. I then went out of the room and I went in to my room. I searched for my phone. After that I went out of the window,landed on Stormfly's saddle and we took off.

"Stormfly,can you go a little bit faster?" I asked. "Rooaaaargggg srrraaacckkk "she said. That means: Of course. "Thanks girl". Then we speed off.

~~~

When we got back at the lawn I then unsaddled Stormfly. "Stormfly change to a dog, and pretend nothing happend" I commanded. Then she transformed into a dog and pretended that nothing happend. Then a guard spoke to me. "Miss Astrid, breakfast is served" he said. "Okay, thanks" I said. Then we went in the castle and ate breakfast.

~~~

After breakfast I was called to meet in the front lawn. Ughhhh. So I went in the front lawn to see guards and villagers there. I then went to the stage as I was told. "From America, I present you Miss Astrid Hofferson" Eret said. "From Scotland ,I present you, Mark Lavinghi" a man said. Then a guy that is in my age came out of the car. Yuck! Dont wanna marry that guy. (MARK LAVINGHI LOOKS LIKE JACK FROST BUT HIS HAIR HAS SHADE OF BLONDE INSTEAD OF WHITE) "Hello miss Astrid, I am Mark Lavinghi son of Anthony Lavinghi, your dad's bussiness partner" He said. "I know it already" I said. "We will leave you two in a room" Eret said. Whattttt????!!!!!!! Ohhhh if that Mark Lavinghi dares to do something to me, well I'll chop him ti trillions of pieces!!!!

Then a guard lead us into a room. Then he locked the door. Good thing I have Stormfly with me. "So this is your dog? What a lovely pet you got here" he said. "Yeaahhh" I said. I then took my phone out and read stories on my Wattpad. "What are you doing? We should bond here. Like-" I cut him off. "LIKE DESTROY THIS STUPID MARRIAGE AND PICK ANOTHER GIRL FOR YOU TO MARRY!!!!!!!!!" I boomed enough for him to be deff. "Dont be so arrogant Astrid. I dont want to marry you either but its for the best" he said. "But I tought you will choose your bride"I said. "Well my mom dosent want me to marry the girl of my dreams. She said that I am supposed to marry you" he said "She also broke our relationship by telling her that I cheated on her. " he said. "WHATTTT????!!!!!" I said. "YOUR MOTHER IS A TOTAL FREAK!!!!!! SHE SHOULD LET YOU DECIDE ON YOUR OWN!!!!!!" I said.

"I know but its for the best" he said while looking on the window. "Excuse me I'll just call somebody" I said. "Okay" he said while checking his phone. I then dialled Hiccup's number.
(THIS IS HICCUP AND ASTRID's CONVERSATION)
( )- Hiccup
" "- Astrid
(Hello Astrid)
"Hiccup,change the plan, we will not capture Mark, we will just let him free to marry the true girl of his dreams. I'll explain the truth to you guys later. Remember to text the troops get it?" I said
(Okay,see yah babe)
"See yah"

After that Mark and I told the truth of out relationships. "So who is your boyfriend Astrid?" He asked. "Well, its Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third. He is also the son of the president of America" I said proudly. (REALLY? PROUDLY?). "Wow,your lucky to have somebody like that" he said. "Your turn, who is your girlfriend?" I asked. "Well she is Stacey Phillips. The daughter of the owner of the company Mcdonalds" he said. "Cool!" I said. Then somebody knocked on the door. Mark then opened it. "Miss Astrid and mister Mark, Lunch is sereved" a guard said. "Okay we will be coming there" Mark said. So Mark and I are now walking in the hallways and we went straight into the dining room.

"Having fun you two?" Eret asked. "Uhhh yeah" we said nervously. "Good, now lets eat Lunch. We then ate our lunch.

~HICCUP POV~
Gosh I miss Astrid so much. I can't wait for tonight cause I'll see her again. I texted the troops about our meeting at midnight. The replies are:
"Okay Hicc" - Natalia
"See yah there!"- Anton
"Okie dokie"- Styler
"Kay kay!" - Clariss
"Of course!!" - Larry
"Awesome!" - Sophie
"Cool!" - Isabella
"Okayzzz" - Hayden

Yeah we are ten. So the team are:
GIRLS:Astrid,Natalia,Clariss,Sophie,Isabella
BOYS:Me(Hiccup),Anton,Styler,Larry,Hayden
I cant wait for later!
_____________________
CHAPTER 32 IS OUT! SORRY FOR THE LATE POSTING OF THIS CHAPTER CAUSE WE WENT SOMEWHERE YESTERDAY. HEHEHE. SORRY!! ANYWAYS, THANKS FOR ALL THE READS COMMENTS VOTES AND FOLLOWS!! BYEZZ!!