Chapter 33- ASTRID's PLAN

~ASTRID POV~

Its now 11:00 in the night. I have to get ready for leaving here. So I changed by dress in a casual form. I riped the bottom part of it to make it a little bit shorter. And I also wear my sneakers instead of high heels. I hate high heels and dresses. I then saddled Stormfly and we left. Gosh, its so cold. Ughh I forgot to bring my sweater. "St-Stormfly, ca-can you heat yo-yourself up?" I asked while shivering. "Raaggrrr" she said. That means: okay! "Good girl" I said. So Stormfly did a spark like thing inside her mouth.

~~~

When we got there I saw the team lying on the grass. I then unsaddled Stormfly. "Hey guys!" I said. "Astrid!!!" They said. Uhhh ohh. Ughh here it comes. They then pulled me into a bear hug. "I.....CANT......BREATH!!" I said. "Oh sorry!" They said. They then broke the hug. "Thank.......you" I said while gasping for air. "What's the truth?" Hiccup asked. "The truth is Mark dosent want to marry me either. He wants to marry Stacey,but his mom chose me instead of Stacey. Her mom also broke their relationship" I said. "SHE's A FREAK!!!!SHE SHOULD LET HIM DECIDE!!" Hayden said. "Yeah, I also said that when Mark is telling me the truth" I said.

"What does Mark looks like?" Isabella said. "He looks a lot like Jack Frost but instead of white hair,he has blonde" I said. "Okayyyy" Hiccup said. "Ooooo Hiccy is jealous!" Styler teased. "Hmmppphhh" Hiccup said. "Hahahahhahahah"we continued to laugh. "So whats the plan Strid?" Natalia asked. "Dont call me that!" I said. *laugh laugh laugh*. "Anyways the plan is you guys will sneak inside the castle and shoot as many fires your dragons can. Then I will scare them all with a scary speech. Then we will get Mark and free him from his mother's commands" I said.

"How will we get in the castle?" Larry asked. "I'll show you the way tommorow. Meet me here in the garden tommorow. Same time,same place. Get it guys?" I said. "Of course!!" They said. "Good,well I gotta go, see yah tommorow!" I said while running to Stormfly. "Bye Astrid!" They said. "Oh I almost forgot" I said while running back to them. "What?" They asked. "This" I said. Then I kissed Hiccup on the lips. "Awww" they said. "Bye babe" I said. "Bye m'lady" he said. I then hugged him and run back to Stormfly. "Bye again!!!" I said while waving to them. "Bye!!" They said. I then saddled Stormfly and left.

~~~

When I got back to Galvaldon I then quickly went in my room's wimdow and jumped on my bed. "Stormfly, sleep" I said. Then she transformed into a dog and slept. I then closed my eyelids and drifted off to sleep.

~~~

I've been woken up bye the rays of the sun. Ugggghhhh. I then quickly got out of bed and took a morning bath. Then I went down to the dining room to eat breakfast. "How's your days Astrid? Mines terrible" Mark wisphered to me. "Same, I already missed Hiccup, the only time that I can see him is sometimes midnight if I need to tell him my plan" I said. Mark already knows my plan cause I told him and he approoved it. "I know what you feel. Your lucky cause Hiccup loves you. Stacey dosent loves me anymore cause you know ,because of my mom " he said while mixing his soup. "I know,wait, I got an awesome idea, we can visit Stacey" I said. "I dont know, Stacey dosent love me anymore" he said. "Then lets tell her the truth" I said.

"But what if she already has a boyfriend?" He said. "Then I'll let them break up and you can comfort her and ta da! She's yours again" I said happily. "Okay" he said while chuckling. After breakfast I decided to watch T.V. I already missed a lot of episodes of iCarly, Sam&Cat and Victorious (GOSH IM SCREAMING NOW. AHHHHHHH ICARLY MY FAVS!!!!!). So I went in my room and decided to watch iCarly

~~~

Mark and I are now leaving the castle cause we are going to Stacey. "Come on theres guards coming" I said to Mark while saddling Stormfly. "Okay" he said. I then helped him up to Stormfly's saddle. "Im not sure I'll survive this flight" he said. "Oh its fine" I said. I then smirked evilly to him. "Uh oh" he said. "Stormfly up!" I said. "AHHHHHH" he screamed. "Hahahahahahahahahaahhah" I continued laughing. "Haha very funny" Mark said sarcastically. We then went to Stacey's house

_________________________

HAHA CLIFFHANGER!!!SORRY AGAIN. YOU LIKE IT??? WELL THANKS IF YOU DO!!! ANYWAYS THANKS FOR ALL THE READS COMMENTS VOTES AND FOLLOWS!!!BYEZZ!!!