Crush ~ Wally x Thomas

"Alright let's go over this again. If the pressure goes over forty five, I screw the safety bolt in tighter, right?" Wally asked, glancing at the other employee with an excited expression on his face.

The way he looked at Thomas reminded the GENT worker a lot of a little puppy that wanted to know from its owner if it was doing good. Or a little child that wanted approval from its father. He actually thought it was adorable sometimes, but right now it was just irritating. He had already been in a bad mood before he tried teaching the brunette about what to do in this type of situation, and the janitor's forgetfulness and childish behavior didn't make it any better. It was quite the opposite, in fact. But of course this idiot didn't notice. Or just choose to ignore it. Or maybe he liked to anger him?

How could he still not get it? Wally had looked at him during the whole explanation, nodding every now and then, and Thomas wasn't even sure if he had blinked once. How was he still unable to remember it? If you looked at someone, it meant you listened to them, didn't it?

"No! For the last time, you do that, you'll blow up every pipe in this place! If it reaches forty five, you unhook the safety switch," he replied in an annoyed tone, rubbing his temples. He started to understand why Sammy and other workers were not very happy with the janitor, his attitude at work and his behavior in general. Sure, most people liked him, but sometimes his happy attitude was a lot to handle if you had a day worse than usual. And for everyone working at Joey Drew Studios, the following day was normally worse than the one before it. The GENT worker normally didn't mind Wally's forgetfulness and childish behavior as much, but today he had to repair the same pipe thee times because some idiot thought it was funny to hit the pipe with a plumber every time he had repaired, and was yelled at by Joey because his creation wasn't perfect. How was that his fault at all? The ink machine was only a tool, and mister Drew wanted to combine it with satanic rituals and magic.

How on earth could one person be so goddamn forgetful? How did this man survive so long, if you could even call Wally a man? No wonder he hadn't finished school and could be nothing more than a janitor! His idiocy was just too much for Thomas to handle. It irritated him and many others. 

"You sure? You know, it sounds harder than comparing ear wax with bee's wax!" Wally replied with a frown, staring at the machine in front of him.

"Look, it's not that difficult! Just keep an eye on the gauge!" Thomas grumbled, turning in a different direction to walk away and complain to Joey about how incompetent the young man was. But knowing the client, he would refuse to do anything about it. The janitor 'lightened the mood of the other employees around the studio' and 'brought a lot of inspiration to the characters of Boris, Bendy and the Butcher Gang due to his unique personality'. He would never understand what was going on in Drew's mind. But he wasn't an animator or artist, so why bother? Thomas was just a worker of the GENT company. He didn't have  to understand the client, just to go with it. Even if he didn't want to, and hated the client's guts.

Also, getting Wally fired was definitely not his intention... he didn't understand it himself, but he didn't want him to be gone and he knew it would be hard for him to find a new job. He was annoying sometimes, but Wally's happy attitude was the only thing that always stayed the same at this studio. One of the only positive things in this goddamn place. Sometimes he felt relaxed because of this special attitude. Calm and relaxed. He didn't even feel that at home! But not this day.

"Look pal, if you think I'm doing my job and  yours, I'm outta here!" Wally shouted, crossing his arms. Thomas wouldn't be surprised if he stamped his foot and started pouting similar to a toddler, and he felt a grin appear on his face. He quickly forced himself to make a serious expression again. He shouldn't be smiling at something like that. Maybe it was because the janitor looked a few years younger than he actually was, and sounded younger, too, but that didn't excuse it. His voice would probably fit perfectly for a cartoon character, possibly Bendy. But hey, what did he know about animation and voice acting?