The Dare

"I Never turn down a dare" he said Sassily with a smirk taking place on his lips
___________________________________________________________
Ace’s P.O.V

So the dare was a mission that turned into one hell of a success.....well that's how it was in our heads but seems like life had other plans for us

The five of us were all now standing in the principle's office. Crystal was standing in the middle talking to Mrs.Smith "the principle". She was doing her Job, twisting her each and every word. Damn, that girl can be manipulative. “This keeps getting harder and harder” Mrs.Smith sighed. “That’s what she said” Jay whispered enough for only the five of us to hear. We were all so close to bursting out in laughter. “Now go back to class” she orderd.

We were now far enough from Mrs. Smith to hear or see us
“OMG i can’t anymre” Crystal was on the verge of crying from laughter.

“I can’t believe she bought that” April giggled.

The laughter slowly died down, I looked at them and that’s when I realised that jay was pouting. “And what’s up with you Mr.poutyface” Hazel asked before I could. “We didn’t get our phones back” he whined. “huh, Who said we didn’t?” Crystal said while she took out all of our phones from her backpack making Jay hop around while claping like the child he is.
Oh and this is for dropping that damned chicken” I flickerd Jay’s forehead while he whined.

This all happened because of that dare. “Here’s what you have to do, you need to distract the principle (Mrs.Smith) and lure her out of her office long enough for us to sneak in and get our phones back” Crystal said. It seemed too simple so obviously someone had to get us caught and of course it would be Jay.

I was on my way to the principle’s office when I found Mrs.Smith standing by the door. Perfect. I thought to myself. I whisteld and said “wonder What's a pretty lady like you standing all alone for?” I winked. “I don’t have time for your flirting young man” she shot back. Meh it was worth a try. “What is it that brought you here Stone?” God i just hate it when she calls me by my last name. “It’s a long story actually...” thankfully she seemed interested in what I had to say.

My parents wanted to check with you if it’s okay to..” I said while I signalled the gang to go in. “Oh I don’t know about that Ace” oh look she actually knows my name, I rolled my eyes. “Did you just roll your eyes at me?”
Shit.
What no I would never!” I paused, “why would I roll my eyes at such an elegant and a beautiful lady like you?” I smirked and she bought it. Gross.

Meanwhile

“Ooh a golden chicken” Jay was about to pick it up when I suddenly heard a thud. OH Crap. I looked inside and saw that Jay had broken that damned chicken.
Jay I told you to not touch anything!” April whisper yelled. “But it was a golden chicken! A.Golden.Chicken!!!"Seriously....” Hazel rolled her eyes and before I could stop the principle, she had already gotten in and cought us redhanded, or should I say them?

I was brought back to the present with his voice. “Do you ever get tired of twisting her words and shit?” Jay asked. Crystal laughed, “Do you ever get tired of chicken?” “Ohhhh I get it” Jay said, “it’s your oneeee truuueeee looooovveee” he sang while running off to class. “He really is something isn’t he?” Hazel said making us all smile. “Yeah he is” I thought to myself.

A few boring classes later

"Finally, a class that I've actually been looking forward to" I tell Jay who sits to my right and he agrees by nodding his head and says "Same here mate”