Moonlight

Jays pov

When will he ever be on time? I huffed as I thought to myself. "Dude I'm giving you a min next thing I do is bring your door down" I sent him a warning via message and I wasn't kidding. I stood out waiting, my hands crossed as I tapped my foot on the ground in a rythm. I glanced at the clock on my phone screen for the nth time, it's been 10 min now.

I groaned as I took the stairs up to Ace's Apartment.
I should've just left without him. I got to his apartment. the number on the door reading 201,
And just as I was about knock his door down it opend up. "About Ti-" I almost yelled......

 "About Ti-" I almost yelled

There stood Vanessa Hart. She was leaning on the side of the door her arms were crossed in boredom.
Her hair was messy and she was so not ready to go anywhere looking like that. Oh, and I didn't mention the most obvious detail. She was Half naked.

"Put some clothes on gurl". I muttered under my breath.
"What?" She asked

"i asked whether Ace was ready or not"
She looked back inside and I can see Ace struggling to put on his shirt, his jeans were laying lose at the end of his feet and Hair was sticking up in all directions.

I sighed deeply at the sight. "Yeaaah I'm leaving" I turned the other way ready to leave since well.....I don't want to third wheel and I might end up in detention.

I heared the door slowly close behind "we have KFC leftovers from yesterday~" Ace speaks with a rather smooth tone and I know he's going to be wearing his signature Smug face the moment I turn around.

.....This is just for KFC!

I barged into the room headed stright to the fridge. "I will never understand how you can eat that first thing in the morning" Venessa comments her hands still crossed "it's not That Its KFC Wisenheimer" I retorted "That's Jay for ya" Ace adds with a light smile as he back hugs Vanessa then leaves a peck on her cheek.

"Can you guys get dressed already" I lazily spoke while holding a " " and munching down at it.

We finally get into Ace's orange corvette with a matte finish. I sat in the back while the two lovebirds were in the front.....and yeah I was third wheeling throughout the whole ride. Vanessa had her hand over Aces. Her nails painted a Neutral Taupe colour. Every time Ace looked at her his deep dark blue eyes were glistening with love and care......man Dude was blinded it disgusts me. I shook my head at my thoughts. I had then streched my arm and turned on the radio to our usual channel.

A year ago
_______________________

"Jjaaaaayyy" I heared someone calling me, so I looked around the crowd of dancing drunkards for whoever it was but no one was there.

Then I was Suddenly pulled by my hand and it was no one but a drunk Ace who stunk of booze. "Jeez how much did you drink?" With my question being ignored he pulled a girl who was as drunk as he was if not worse. Hopefully the hangover they'll be getting will teach them a lesson.