Contest four results!

Hey guys! You all did so well in the last contest so let's see who was writing in this one ay? Let's see what everyone won!

First place-DaggeredRose14, your poem is brilliant and and beautiful, you have one first place! So just PM me with which book and chapter you would like your prizes of 20 votes one one book of your choosing and one review of a chapter of your choosing on! Thanks for participating! 

Unfortunately this contest was not as popular as the last and I will only be choosing the one winner, maybe the next will be better! But congratulations to you DaggeredRose14 and I love your poem! Until next time!

Poem by DaggeredRose14

Here is a poem,Different from the rest,Dedicated just for you,For you are the best,A poem without a filter,A poem about how I feel,A poem how when with you is better,A poem on how my love is real.You are my sunshine,You are my blue,You make me happy everytime,When I'm not in the mood.Every laugh, every smile,I treasure it in the depths of my heart,I miss you, though we're not miles,In my heart, you have the largest part.I might be younger,But let me tell you this,You make me stronger,When I'm at the abyss.This poem might be cheesy,And might be too much,But you melt my heart easy,So let me say 'I love you' a bunch.We may not see each other,Everyday or regularly,But my love for you is forever,And I want you to believe me.I want to stay true to you,And that you are my all,So please don't change your view,For with you I did fall.Although it seems repetitive,Words can't summarize how I feel,Love for you, I will happily give,My wounds, you are happy to heal.This is the end of the poem,Thank you for accepting me,I want to say you're my home,And again, I love you truely.