Stiles Stilinski, Love, Sad🙃~

The pack and I had just escaped from nearly dying...again. Thankfully this time no one died, there was just a break up. Stiles and Malia.

All supernatural creatures were targeted when a crazy assassin came to the school and poisoned us. Stiles gave Malia his jacket before he left but forgot about the sheet of paper that showed her price number and her last name...Hale.

Malia left Stiles sad and standing alone. This broke my heart as well. I have always liked Stiles and seeing Malia have this much power over his emotions made me feel sad, he really liked her.

It was 19:33pm and I was sitting on my bed in an empty house. My parents were out on a work trip for 4 months leaving me alone to fend for myself, sometimes literally. I am a banshee along with my mum, but she doesn't know what was going on.

I look up from my phone when I hear a knock at my door. I furrow my eyebrows, not expecting anyone to be here. I jump up from my bed and make my way down the stairs.

When I get to the door I open it to reveal Malia? The thing that shocked me was, Malia knew I liked Stiles so I wasn't expecting her to even come to my house voluntarily.

"Hi Y/N, can we umm, talk?" "Umm...yeah. Of course...come in" I said making the door wider and taking Malia in to the front room after I closed it. "What do you need to talk about?" "Stiles" Malia replied simply making me gulp, 'Great, what's this gonna be about?' I mentally thought.

"Why do you like him?" Malia said, surprisingly curious. "I...I like him b-because he has always been there for me...I can always trust him and he is always trying to do the right thing for people. He always puts people first, hardly himself. He's funny, smart, kind and if I am being honest good looking"

"What should I do Y/N? Those reasons you just listed are all the reason why I like him too. But what should I do about what he did" I gulped, thinking about what I could say.

"Well...I think you should forgive him. I mean, you like him, he likes you, and he only did this to protect you. He was going to tell you when everything died down and you two had some alone time. Everything he does is for you. So you should really forgive him" I said with a reassuring smile at the end. "Thanks Y/N, but...why are you saying I should get back together with him? I mean, you still like him, I can tell"

I smiled at Malia and nodding in agreement to what she said. "You're right, I do still like him. But you see Malia, when you like or love someone you always wanna do what's best for them. You always wanna see them laugh, smile and be happy. If Stiles is like that with you, then I want him to be with you. I want what's best for him. If you do that then, be with him. Yes, it rips me apart when I see you two together but, when I see his smile and I see him happy, it makes it better. When you love someone Malia, you will do anything to see them smile" "Love? You love him?"

"...Yes, I think I do"

It was silent for a few moments as I processed everything I just said. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Malia standing up.
"Thank you Y/N, for everything. It really means a lot. Thanks" Malia said walking over to the door and leaving.

I let out a chuckle by how weird that girl can be and decided to rest and head back to my bed.

As I walked up the stairs a single tear escaped my eye. A small smile came onto my face as I wiped it away.

It hurt so much seeing Stiles and Malia together. And that was because I was in love with Stiles Stilinski, but when you are in love with someone, you do anything to make them happy, even if it destroys you.